Exstroyer x Amplifier...Ex amp...my amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hmmmmm...... decisions - decisions. To use the standard double barrel or the over and under? Perhaps the pump action? Carlos has these "Circuit Destroyers" close at hand - always ready so we need to be careful or else!!! :headshot:

Attachments

• double_shotgun_collage_1_.jpg
    double_shotgun_collage_1_.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 553
So you have discovered my new weapon fratello Pico

Double barreled was abandoned for a new Panzertool.

Very nice work Pico...you will be into the Corporation, into the Marketing Department.... Director of Art

hehehehe... to shot bad circuits!

Will left this one in peace because was made by the Corporation in the early beginning.

Hello dear Thomas.... i am glad to see you here, and once again...your transmissions are beeing received, in strange hours but they are.

Hello Sound.... you see... Brazilians have invaded the forum...now a days only boostrapp or some variations... our style of war and invasion... a friendly way.... and now i know the trick...just tell them not to do and they do..so..we gonna multiply that by hundred next monthes.

Yep Bigun...the Beach amplifier is nice.... also the one i have here is the bleach amplifier..so good that will turn others without colour in the skin alike the bleaching effect...they will not be green of envy..they will be without colour!

ahahahahaha!

Carlos

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Tell Brazuca folks that we have invaded their beach

Dx Day.... the Normandy invasion was less important the Dx Day...telll brazilians that forum now is ours.

Only Dx Amplifiers will be here..no more solid state.

"invadimos a praia dêles!"... o forum agora é Tupiniquím!

ahahahahahah!

Carlos

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I am testing the Dx high Technology speaker cable

Very low resistance... and you can use two gray cables..this way, capacitance will be very reduced..also resistance.

This is ADSL internet cable..very cheap, very strong, very low resistance.... around 0.4 ohm to 100 meters using all wires in parallell

Dx cable, the only one that does not carry "unobtanium" in its composition formula.

Oxigen free...oxigen is free to be outside the plastic cover.

It cost a small part of a million... million of tenths of cents!

Carlos

Dx monitoring system now uses class D

subwoofer is hidden under the bed.

While i am developing the most extraordinary and simple class D amplifier (the one exploded first time and will not explode second time), using transistors, Fets into the output, 555 chip as oscilator... other chip as voltage comparator, other as voltage amplification and only that.

Will be to subwoofers to be manufactured into the south of my country, using Numeric Command special tools to produce enclosure..the amplifier will be DXD, and the supply will be a switching supply in development..will be sold in Brazil, and will not be cheap.

Limiting audio bandwidth, class D turns very easy to adjust..ahahahaha..will be flat.. a rarity...flat from 10 to 400 hertz using active filters... bandwidth switchable and levels adjustable.. all electronics will be Dx...and the acoustic project will come from USA.... will be manufactured and sold in Brazil.

Sorry, this one i will not post schematic... will be for business.

Wait more 5 years and i gonna have an office at fifth avenue...wait for me fellows!

regards,

Carlos

Yeah.... thank you zero the left..hehehehe

Do not be so negative Pico....you are from Firenze man!.. also if you behave negative...well...will be identified by your pairs.. will be fast identified, and them... they will be delighted to invite you to a dance... some negative addicted forum friends loves to dance.

You can multiply 555 frequency response multiplying the frequency..this is easy do make, also loss of level can be compensated using class A stages.

555 is very good, used in many instruments.... prejudice is the main problem between humans...but you... from Roman Empire, should have more open mind man!

But really, you should be kidding...that's too much, or to low, to came from an Italian.

That's the great thing...to build a great amplifier without the need to order parts from Sdrovosvária.... unobtanium or liquid fart from worms.

The image is the "folling ya plug"...something that put the hand inside your pocket and remove a lot of dollares from there... there's no gold..just plastic and the ilusion there.(a copper case).. Gold is what you gonna spent to have this big whale into your amplifier...awfull thing!

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.