Explendid amplifier designed by Michael Bittner, our MikeB

There seems to be a lot of correlated listening impressions saying that SYMASYM is a very good amplifier. Then the question arises what makes it so good? The topology seems mostly straightforward with maybe a few unusual quirks. Is the secret in the topology or in in the choice of components and Q points? Does anybody think he knows why or just dares a guess as to why it is so good?

Can you understand that Mikeks, my dear friend "chucrute" only bother himself with

distortions, crossovers...yeahh!...those things.

And now in Islas Canarias, in Spain....well, he will be afraid of Sharks there, the place have stones in place of sand in many beaches...and he will hurt his feet, when here we have white sand, fine as salt.

Rosalinda will have company, one day i will ask my dear friend Paulinho why he still laughing when i go there to visit when he is using the house...so lonely Paulinho is there...and laughing!!!

I cannot understand ....not Paulinho, my dear friend, not Rosalinda that is always happy too, and Michael prefering to go to Tenerife...paying hotel....having here rooms large enougth for his best friend that has 237 centimeters tall and his wife too.

Rosalindas mother use to laugh all time long too...hehe...i do not know why those people smile this way?...she is happy as Paulinho will go there and Rosalinda will have someone to make shoulder massage and to prepare delicious Schrimps there....well.... food will finish...my wife told that will rest to Bittner only this sausage i am showing in the picture.

Mikeks.... do you like shouder massage....but all day long?... she loves to take care of us!

hehe.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• rosalinda mother.jpg
    rosalinda mother.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 813
Well, Rosalinda's mother work for me too, and you saw her smile knowing that Paulinho

Will be there with Rosalinda.

My wife told that "Paulinho will eat everything that have in that home...everything!"

That will rest only the big sausage because no one likes to eat Mortadella in beach houses...they prefer to eat other things when near the beach.

What about you Mikeks...do you like to eat different things when near the beach?

Ahahahahaha!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• only sausage to him.jpg
    only sausage to him.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 770
Carlos is right, I don't know why most of Europeans like to go to those centers of commercial holiday like Canary Islands. Same concrete hotels (not much different from town buildings), overcrowded beaches, "prefabricated" holiday. Quite cheap, that's true.

I better go to Bavarian Alps than to spend my time in Tenerife ;)

Attachments

• 110_1063.jpg
    110_1063.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 728
Well, i hope so Epupa, i believe he will apreciate to have good food with Rosalinda

Well, Mikeks is already interested, and observing his family name, i am sure he can face the boering moments to spend lonely together Rosalinda.

Well, i am sure that Michael Bittner will eat his portable computer when perceive the bad choice he made....well....can have the sausage if too much delayed...aahahahhahahah!

regards,

Carlos

No!...i am sure he apreciate that kind of food we have in front of the beach with

Rosalinda..... i know he likes..... i am sure about that.

But here there's no hill to climb or go over.....here is a flat land....all here horizontal...ahahahaha!

But really!...thinking a little bit better....some reflections i made...well, Michael is too much white for our sun ligth...you can see our girls, as result of sun, and the tourists that are behind.... well...here, Michael will turn red as a pepper!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• tun girls.jpg
    tun girls.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 966
Oh!, those hills...oh yeah!...the mountains are in my home town, the place i had the

Honor to born, Rio de Janeiro City, the second most wonderfull town in whole world.

As i think that Hawaii, honolulu and the surround islands are even more beautifull.

But i could understand the eliptic living art you had the chance to observe...i got your message....really Rio de Janeiro....in the front of the whole town and also behind, is a very rounded city.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• rosa.jpg
    rosa.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 757
So des né, watakushi wa buragiru gin des....

Exactly, i am from brazil but i like to eat using small pieces of wood too.

I had visit Japan, i love the country and the people are serious and nice...... lovely place..... Akihabara...hummmmm Shin Kan Sen...very nice things in Japan.

But did you perceive that there are some places that is always humid.... have water in front of some bath places..... is this watter that is leaking from inside....oh no!...i remember that i could see one man that put watter in front of the bath place...interesting association..... the water tube..... and the watter falling down....fast we conclude that is a place to have a shower, am i rigth?

Well, i see that Michael left his Mercedes with you..... Michael is not carefull with this car...his dog used to sleep inside...and sometimes he made worst things inside...have you washed Michael's car?

regards,

Carlos