• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Euro Stevens and Billington TX102 Group Purchase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Greg
if I click on your mail icon I get the following message

"vBulletin Message
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help. "

:bawling:

if you've got costs please email me, otherwise I'll wait for an announcement.

regards
Kev

Ooops. Sorry.
No need to say sorry :)..I find it a flaw in the interface. You have to click to allow to be mailed...and then still click to make your email visible...which makes it appear as if your email address will be visible to all. Which is not the case. It simply makes the email button visible..heh..heh...hence my remark that it is confusing...

Good luck on this groupbuy!

Originally posted by KT
Can the yanks order, too? Or is there some distribution red tape?
Good point. Anyone can enter the Wiki, and the cans ship from either the UK or HK, depending upon final destination.

You may have missed an earlier post of mine -- or the Wiki blurb: Brian Cherry and JB do NOT wish to offend other dealers of the products and are thereby offering an one-off GP for the TX102 (we probably also have Kuei to thank for this). They hope this GP will create subsequent publicity for the product and benefit other dealers/manufacturers as well.
The offer is NOT limited to EU buyers. -- but there may be duties to pay for some...
JonClancy's original "Euro" idea was an attempt to source the cans directly from S&B in the UK (which is part of the EU) and avoid paying import duties by european buyers...
Cheers

Hi all

I've mailed a number of people. As I'm doing this from different locations, pls excuse any duplications that may turn up.

So far there is lots of interest but only 12 pairs confirmed. Those that haven't already done so, pls check the WIki and confirm your interest (or otherwise) with a "Y" (or "NO") in the re-checked column on the right.. Also, please check/correct the "amount" column accordingly (for example if you're out, do pls remember to put "0"; if you want TWO pairs, enter "4", etc).

Hopefully we can wrap this up by next week. Brian notified me that cans manufacture is expected to take 2-3 weeks.

We'll have to sort out the payment procedure/details too, get all the addresses correctly entered (remember the cans will be shipping to individual destinations, thank God but I think we still have to make this as simple as possible for Brian and JB).
Thanks & cheers;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.