Dx Supply, output adjustable, stabilized power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello mister sanbadgujar

Will this work for you ? I mean I'm not an expert but this might work :)

Juan

Hello Vargasmongo3435

Thanks for replay. I thinks this pcb is good for me Please give me Bottom toner Transfer layout and detail component top views with size in mm of PCB layout. This is perfect for one channel.

Thanks very much

Attachments

• Power Supply SMALL PIC.jpg
    Power Supply SMALL PIC.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 613
I'm back

mister sanbadgujar I have problems with my software virtual pdf creator, I can not make accurate size for now here are the files just try to adjust the size to 110 mm x 84 mm

Attachments

• Power Supply 105.jpg
    Power Supply 105.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 573
  • Power Supply.jpg
    Power Supply.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 557
  • Power Supplyk.jpg
    Power Supplyk.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Help on Layout

Dear vargasmongo3435

I found PCB Layout in this (dx-blame-st-builders-thread-post-pictures-reviews-comments-here-please)thread. It can be very good for One channel of Dx Blame ST. But in photos bottom layout and top layout its not clear component views can you help on that. I know your busy but I don't have any knowledge of making layout from schematic. can you send me toner transfer layout with detail component views and Size for following PCB layout. please help me

Attachments

• img1357i.jpg
    img1357i.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 538
  • img1362x.jpg
    img1362x.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Dear vargasmongo3435

I found PCB Layout in this (dx-blame-st-builders-thread-post-pictures-reviews-comments-here-please)thread. It can be very good for One channel of Dx Blame ST. But in photos bottom layout and top layout its not clear component views can you help on that. I know your busy but I don't have any knowledge of making layout from schematic. can you send me toner transfer layout with detail component views and Size for following PCB layout. please help me

Oh .....! I see this is the one you want then ? ok I can figure it out how is all connected just give me a few days I'm kind of busy doing other things but remember mister Nabuco is the original designer we do not usually give away files but only black and white images for etching maybe some one has the black and white images PDF files for etching but sure I can help if there is the case that the PDF images are not available I can "clone " that one no problem my friend :)

Regards
Juan

Last edited:
I apologize in advance because this is a different section dedicated to "Dx Supply, output adjustable, stabilized power supply" ;)

I decide to give some of my time to make this layout, I did a few changes not much, the bridge rectifier is part number GBJ3504-BPMS is a different from the original layout so I adapted to fit the new layout, about the caps you can fit 25 mm , 30 mm and 35 mm diameter caps, I do not have the part number list but so I just place R1,R2,R3,R4,R5 etc, mister sanbadgujar if you have any problem printing let me know I can make a bit smaller or a bit larger if you want,

the actual size is 97 mm x 76 mm, the pitch distance of the caps is 10 mm use 2 mm drill bits for them the others 0.80 mm drill bits here are the files. I hope it does work this time for you sir.

Best Regards
Juan

Attachments

• power supply.pdf
    7.3 KB · Views: 218
  • Power supply simple 5.jpg
    Power supply simple 5.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 212
  • power supply layout.pdf
    16.2 KB · Views: 190
  • power supply layout size.pdf
    17.1 KB · Views: 199
  • power supply 1 to 1 size.pdf
    7.3 KB · Views: 202
  • GBJ35005-GBJ3510(GBJ).pdf
    275.9 KB · Views: 221
  • GBJ.jpg
    GBJ.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Thank you very much

I apologize in advance because this is a different section dedicated to "Dx Supply, output adjustable, stabilized power supply" ;)

I decide to give some of my time to make this layout, I did a few changes not much, the bridge rectifier is part number GBJ3504-BPMS is a different from the original layout so I adapted to fit the new layout, about the caps you can fit 25 mm , 30 mm and 35 mm diameter caps, I do not have the part number list but so I just place R1,R2,R3,R4,R5 etc, mister sanbadgujar if you have any problem printing let me know I can make a bit smaller or a bit larger if you want,

the actual size is 97 mm x 76 mm, the pitch distance of the caps is 10 mm use 2 mm drill bits for them the others 0.80 mm drill bits here are the files. I hope it does work this time for you sir.

Best Regards
Juan

Hello dear vargasmongo3435 sir
Thank you very much for all your help.Now You provide me all I want. It's your very helping behaver All your hard work for me is not common in this world.And don't call me sir please. I am just a student And want to learn some thing in Audio amplifier. Anything I learn in this forum it's a fantastic experience for my life. Thank you all member of this forum who help me enhance my knowledge.Specially Carlos sir vargasmongo3435 sir and Apexaudio,AndrueT. sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.