Dx Supply, output adjustable, stabilized power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I do have a simple one if you like it let me know :) also I can add more caps too if you want

Juan

Attachments

• Simple power supply 1.jpg
    Simple power supply 1.jpg
    915.8 KB · Views: 655
I do have a simple one if you like it let me know :) also I can add more caps too if you want

Juan

Hello Vargasmongo3435

I want simple power supply to one channel of Dx standard or Dx Blame ST. I search Dx blame site and found following layout.Is it OK to use for one channel
for 30-0-30AC 250VA Transformer any changes in this layou. And Their is no space for diode in layout
please help Thanks all

Attachments

• dx-psu-layout-top.pdf
    26.4 KB · Views: 248
Help on PSU For one Channel

Hello Carlos sir

I want simple power supply to one channel of Dx standard or Dx Blame ST. I searchd Dx blame site and found following layout it is same as Post #204.Is it OK to use for one channel Can it work with Only Two Filter capacitor. Any component need to change
for 30-0-30AC 250VA Transformer any changes in this layout.

please help.

Thanks

Attachments

• dx-psu-layout-top.pdf
    26.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Hello mister sandbagujar

Carlos does not like to design layouts jejejejeje I be happy to help you out but I need to know how many caps you want it to use and also what type of diodes you want to use on your design, single diodes or full wave bridge rectifier type, let me know when you get a chance :)

Juan

Attachments

• Power Supply 1.jpg
    Power Supply 1.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 487
Hello mister sandbagujar

Carlos does not like to design layouts jejejejeje I be happy to help you out but I need to know how many caps you want it to use and also what type of diodes you want to use on your design, single diodes or full wave bridge rectifier type, let me know when you get a chance :)

Juan

Hello vargasmongo3435 Thanks for replay. I am going to used 30-0-30AC 200VA Transformer that means 15000-18000uF of total capacitor is required if my calculation is right need power to one channel of dx or dx Blame ST. I want Full wave bridge rectifier(Package / Case: GSIB-5S) on PCB.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello vargasmongo3435 Thanks for replay. I am going to used 30-0-30AC 200VA Transformer that means 15000-18000uF of total capacitor is required if my calculation is right need power to one channel of dx or dx Blame ST. I want Full wave bridge rectifier(Package / Case: GSIB-5S) on PCB.

Thanks
for 8ohms speaker go straight to +-20mF of PSU capacitance for correctly proportioned and wideband bass.
For two channels or for 4ohms speaker double it to +-40mF.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.