DIY OTTAWA WINTER 2012

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I have decided on the topic for presentation that I will be doing.

Dynamic range in music...

Loudspeaker measurements the black art of graphs and tables.

They will be done in the dark.
Mark - lovely! I look forward to this!

As we discussed at lunch, it would be nice to write up a weekend program so we can spend more time listening. If people want me to, I can take a stab at it. Or we organize a planning session lunch and and do it as a team.

Pierre

|I was waiting for hall confirmation before reminding/mentioning what we'd discussed at our lunch get-together, but I'll have to get hold of my notes and a more finger-friendly computer for that. From memory, I seem to think we'd decided on 1 or max 2 presentations each day. For myself, I was hoping that Owen would do the Class D presentation that he was going to do last time around. Glad we got confirmation...get's the ball rolling again.

Yes Owen has a few very interesting ideas. And his knowledge of class D amps is great. SHould be interesting no matter what he decides to present.

yep, even if he doesnt actually seem to like them all that much, he knows lots of D stuff :D sorry for the intrusion chaps, just thought i'd pop in and have a look-see; the way Owen's productivity has been going he could hold a medium size meet all by himself......

looking forward to the pics:drink:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.