DIY OTTAWA WINTER 2012

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Glad to hear that you're out of the hospital, John, & hopefully well on the way to recovery.
I've got to say that your comment about your wife planning a southern holiday-just after saying you may not be around-had me a little concerned for a moment. Then I realized that you meant that you might not be around Ottawa,, and, it sounds like she would be taking you with her on vacation...good for you!

- Ron

5th can work for me.

How about others?

We go or no go. But we gotta go sometime.

I will do a presentation on something interesting if you dudes think it is worth while. Even if Dave chickened out the last time. Speaking of Dave where is that ddude.

LOL! I guess I missed the lunch? :} Sorry Mark, i just saw this thread. Wished I was there.

Please count me in for the meet. I don't have much of consequence to bring, just a couple small two ways this year. Might bring the JR149 rebuilds.

Let's please synch up about test gear. I think my mic set up is too unpredictable but I can drive the MLSSA if anyone wants a system measured.

If anyone built ND105 systems (Bear?), I know I'd be eager to hear it.

Dave

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Can't wait for Pierre to come up with some availability times.

I'm still awaiting a response. The president of the community association and the person in charge of bookings have both changed... I hope we can get as good a deal as before. According to the on-line calendar it looks like the centre is free for the two days we want.

Pierre

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I just finished a new preamp which I will bring to our event. The frequency response is DC to 400 kHz (-3dB). Resolution is the greatest improvement compared to my balanced line stage. Very clean (unforgiving?) sound. Here's a picture:

Attachments

• DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 147
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.