diy bybee quantum purifiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bybee.jpg

If I put this in the freezer, will it reduce the level of background noise that has recently risen in this thread?

Jack told me not to give Steve his DOB, just to annoy him.
Of course, Jack may not have attended UCB, but he and I happened to live in the same large house about 10 years apart, and it used to be a fraternity house, when he lived there in the '50's. I lived there in 1964, and I was personally amazed at the quality of the building, especially the inlaid wooden floors, which showed it was once owned by someone of substance. He knows the area as well as I do, etc. , when we visit the campus.

I would like to give a little background on what I think of intellectual impostors. For some reason, people think that I believe everything that I am told by others, and that I don't appear to care to challenge its efficacy.
Once, in 1968, when I worked in the Ampex Audio Department, I met with a circuit board designer, who wanted to sell our department, his modules. I had lunch with this guy, and he impressed on me that he had modified the laws of physics, as I knew them, at the time. He didn't mind fooling me, IF he could get me to be an advocate for him. Thankfully, a fellow engineer, Jay McKnight (look him up) who was older and wiser, showed me the flaw in reasoning that led to the conclusion that this circuit designer had improved on the S/N of his input stage in a remarkable way. After I found that I had been fooled, I never approached this circuit designer again, except in the most formal terms. I don't like my time wasted either. However, over the years, I have found that an open mind to new possibilities is also rewarding. This is why I use Jack Bybee's products.
Can I PROVE to a skeptic what I hear is NOT a product of my imagination? NO. That is unfortunate, but I will get over it.

Can I PROVE to a skeptic what I hear is NOT a product of my imagination? NO. That is unfortunate, but I will get over it.

I would argue, as a neurologist who is aware that our hearing is a limited function that is vastly expanded upon by interpolation in our enormous brains, that almost everything we hear IS a product of our imagination. If it sounds better to you with a bybee quantum purifier, a better acoustic environment or a pile of cow **** damping vibrations, then it sounds better. That is all that matters (see my prior link about placebos) and it is up to you to believe or not believe and to pay or not pay, or deal with the stench.
I mostly get annoyed when there are outrageous claims of effect without validation or perhaps without complying with known physical laws. I am also skeptical when something is so special that its secret must be hidden. Then I just feel I am being duped.

Status
Not open for further replies.