diy bybee quantum purifiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anatech, your input is not very credible to me, either. Don't you repair things? I did that 45 years ago, and now I think that I am in a different space. Please don't do MY inventory, unless you want me to do yours.

Yes, you are indeed in a very different space than Chris.

Do I take it that you still have no technical defense of Bybee or any actual data to present? If that's the case, perhaps this thread should be closed.

Well, Joachim is coming here, and I will show him the original Bybee measurements done by AMES Research, more than 15 years ago. That will answer most of the questions here. Let's wait and see. As far as the quantum effect or nature of the Bybee devices, I will let other ears decide.

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
A few years back top pro US modders generously spilled Bybees all over.....and now, almost nothing

I thought this thing had passed away a long time ago

Though, its kind of funny that anyone here gets so upset about it, as noone here seem to use them at all...or is there ?

But this thread subject I believe started out with a question about how to do DIY bybees

Yes everyone, back in 1962, I spent most of 1 year being a full time electrical tech at Underwriter's Laboratories in Santa Clara, CA. I worked under fully degreed EE's and we tested all kinds of things. Heaters, fans , popcorn making machines, irons, connectors, fuses, and especially florescent lamp ballasts, etc. I quickly became an expert and taught new engineers as they were hired. Unfortunately, as I only had 2 years of college, I had to work under someone else. I decided at the time, if this is engineering, I am going to change to physics, which I did. However, by 1964, I realized that I still loved circuit design, so I tried to change back, but I was too far along in physics to change my major. That is why I have a degree in Physics.
However, when I went to work, professionally, I was treated and taught as a jr. engineer, rather than a tech or a physicist, and that is why I know what I know, today. I give total thanks to the very smart and experienced engineers who taught me which way was up. By 1970, I could do virtually everything that I do today, with the exception of the very subtle distortion interaction stuff that I learned from professors at UCB between 1971-1973. Virtually everything else is experience, and textbooks. When you catch up, let's talk turkey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.