Comments on my Aleph-X layout?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good to see your back Kari!

I have decide to increase my order, but to make it easier I think I'll just add a new line in the wikki table. This way the second line will show I have not paid yet but the first will show that I have. That way if the board prices change it will be easy for me to compensate the second order price to the new board price (for both orders). I just wanted you to know what I was doing by having two orders under one name on the wikki page.

Thanks for all your hard work Kari and I hope all is well with the family situation.

Howie

Hy everyone,

i´m new to this forum and first of all want to thank you for many ideas and help i get here.
I have i few questions regarding the Aleph-X. Would it be a big mistake to drive an Aleph-X from an unbalanced Preamp and could it be a problem to connect the outputstages point to point ?

Thanks in advance

Frank

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.