Class D Amp with LM566, LM393 and 2XIRF530

hi hadi,
greetings,
what is the different btween irs3000 manoj sir desing and apex sir desing

sir manoj amp work with 250kHZ and sound quality is very good with T106-2 core but sir mile amp work with 450KHZ and this is beter. i can not give bigest power from this two amp steel beacuse i dont have powerfull smps for do this.
i must creat XL2 for sir mile amp too.
i try it today
sorry
i dont creat IRS type
can you please share the IRS900 and IRS1500 and IRS3000 files to me ?
thanks

Mile ,

why you aren't use electrolyte capacitor behind the mosfets ? (to avoid PS pumping)
and do you know any commercial pro amps which use this type of circuit ?
sorry mile for repeating this , can you give us schematic ?

Hadighorbani,

i think your toroid cores aren't original , because their color is bright red and have some differences in packaging (take a look at attached images)..you should test your amp with 500~1000w power supply and use dummy loads. then , you can test your core with higher output power. with asymmetrical 25v supply you cant achieve high power.

Regards,
IRSound

Attachments

• Original T106-2.jpg
    Original T106-2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 2,225
Mile ,

why you aren't use electrolyte capacitor behind the mosfets ? (to avoid PS pumping)
and do you know any commercial pro amps which use this type of circuit ?
sorry mile for repeating this , can you give us schematic ?

Hadighorbani,

i think your toroid cores aren't original , because their color is bright red and have some differences in packaging (take a look at attached images)..you should test your amp with 500~1000w power supply and use dummy loads. then , you can test your core with higher output power. with asymmetrical 25v supply you cant achieve high power.

Regards,
IRSound

In post #92 you can see similar schematic from Mackie active speaker SRM450V2, and all diy frendly amps in this forum IRS900, 1500, 2000, 3000 and AUD600 use topology from IRADAMP 1 http://www.irf.com/technical-info/refdesigns/iraudamp1.pdf
Regards

Hi IRsound
i dont have power full smps
this core not heat when i use that
when i take picture it was night and i change the camera color seeting to have good quality picture.
i burn to sub woofer 305C pioneer with sir manoj amp and this core in one time.
can you please say to me orighinal core wight ?
thanks

Hi Mile,
I don't have red core. Only blue, green(light green), and black. And some yellow from PC PSU. Can I use any of them for this amp?
Also can some IRFP fets be used for this? Like IRFP 240,260,350,450,460?
Regards

Core must be micrometals T106-2 with 62 turns 1mm wire and IRFB31N20D can be use instead IRFB4227, IRFPs can't be use, only IRF640 for test with +/-50V max.
Regards

Thanks Apex, IRFB31N20D can be found in local store.
I had look on web, all cores are micrometal, and T106:
1.Product Colour Code: Grey / Clear core: T106-3 Micrometals Iron Powder Toroid
2.Product Colour Code: Green/Yellow core: T106-40 Micrometals Iron Powder Toroid
3.Yellow core: toroidal inductor iron powder core T106-26
4.Product Colour Code: Green/Blue core:T106-52 Micrometals Iron Powder Toroid
Regards

i dont have power full smps
this core not heat when i use that
when i take picture it was night and i change the camera color seeting to have good quality picture.
i burn to sub woofer 305C pioneer with sir manoj amp and this core in one time.
can you please say to me orighinal core wight ?
Hi,

building a high power smps isn't as easy as making diy amplifiers. it's highly dangerous and lethal damages may be happen to you. :att'n: :skull:

about color , yes , but as i mentioned between original and fake one is some differences in color (Glossy Red/Clear--Bright Red/Gray).
look at this :

Irvynejay Quote

burning a woofer sometimes happen due to pushing clipping power into speaker. it's not a normal burning because your amp's power were below 50w !
I suggest you to using at least a dc protect.

about core weight , i've just checked micromtals software and i found 0.047Lbs which is about 21.31 grams.

Regards,
IRSound

Last edited:
Hi,

building a high power smps isn't as easy as making diy amplifiers. it's highly dangerous and lethal damages may be happen to you. :att'n: :skull:

about color , yes , but as i mentioned between original and fake one is some differences in color (Glossy Red/Clear--Bright Red/Gray).
look at this :

Irvynejay Quote

burning a woofer sometimes happen due to pushing clipping power into speaker. it's not a normal burning because your amp's power were below 50w !
I suggest you to using at least a dc protect.

about core weight , i've just checked micromtals software and i found 0.047Lbs which is about 21.31 grams.

Regards,
IRSound
thanks friend
my core is the color full core not clear core
the clear core was be in here but when we use that it was heet up and can not touch that after only 3 minets
my sub woofer work and bourn
not for the cliping
it was power
i find a transformer with power ampers and sir manoj amp will bourd it beacuse it was power full than other amp i have
thanks for your helping friend