Chassis for a group order of non-inverted GC kit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Colin said:
Is it possible to supply integrated front panel (with hols for pots) with no printing?
No problem with that

Cappy said:
To be honest, "Kits" sounds a little down market to me for something on display in a living room.

My feeling exactly.

I will see what can be done. If it's no problem for them to omit the logo while silkscreening, then I'll go for that option. Otherwise, one can always remove it himself, it shouldn't be a big problem. Just post your preferrence, so I know how many changes apply.

Source and Volume look good.

The logo, as is, looks like a giant billboard. It breaks up the smooth, minimalist flow of the front.

I vote either the logo is moved to right lower corner (and made smaller), or omitted.

If you keep the logo in the center, then omit 'kits' and make it smaller.

My .017 EU.

I say if it doesn't cost anything to put them on as in the cost is already bundled into the chassis price, just go ahead and put it on. It is very simple to remove from an end user standpoint.

But the word "kit" I don't care for. A small lower left or right hand corner logo would suffice.

No silkscreening is no problem, just let me know.

Here's the revised version of front panel. I kinda like it now;)

Attachments

• log.jpg
    log.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 627
cowanrg said:
peter, almost everyone that has voiced an opinion has said they would like to see no logo and also an indication for volume (ticks or something). you said you would go with the majority, and the overwhelming majority has said they dont like the logo on there.

What tree did you fall off?

There were only 5 people voting for NoLogo so far, in this thread. I'm having 70 pieces made.

If you check front panels of better equipment, you'll noticed that no "ticks" are there either (for volume).

PS: if logo print can be easily wiped off, I don't see any reason not to put it on, after all you might like it;)

understood. my point was simply that i only read of like 7 people maybe commenting directly on the design. and of those people, 90% percent were not wanting the logo. agreed that MOST people that ordered were either complacent regarding the design, or simply not speaking up.

good work in the case though. i finally have time to work on all my stuff, and i hope i can make some pretty stuff for the forum too!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.