Best electrolytic capacitors

Hi.I have some Rifa capacitors.There is a datecode on 63v 15000uf 105C.It is BA6 and 63v 10000uf BN8 BN9 .What are they? I had a google search but could not find anything about these codes.Can someone tell what are they?Thank you

Per RIFA documentation the date codes are according to IEC 60062 and BA6 would be June 1990 and BN8 and BN9 would be August and September 2001. But if the latter two are very old they could be from the previous cycle of the date codes which would make them about 1980!

Does anyone know what 'lytic caps would be the most ideal for a DAC chip mid-rail decoupling? The caps are situated very close to the DAC chip. I've been using Nichicon FG there and so far so good but who knows if there is any better solution? NX seems overkill for such a position. I'm all ears. :)

Sorry for bumping an old thread but this is too interesting to be drowned.

Does anyone know what 'lytic caps would be the most ideal for a DAC chip mid-rail decoupling? The caps are situated very close to the DAC chip. I've been using Nichicon FG there and so far so good but who knows if there is any better solution? NX seems overkill for such a position. I'm all ears. :)

Sorry for bumping an old thread but this is too interesting to be drowned.

Try to learn from Peter Daniel

he used 1/4 capacitance for BGN with bigger or same voltage
example 4700uf 16v -- > 1000uf 50v, 470uf 50v -- > 100uf 50v
( ML 38 Preamp, Sony CD, Shigaclone )

he used 1/2 capacitance for BGN with lower voltage
example 220uf 35v -- > 100uf 16v ( Aleph JX )

Try to learn from Peter Daniel

he used 1/4 capacitance for BGN with bigger or same voltage
example 4700uf 16v -- > 1000uf 50v, 470uf 50v -- > 100uf 50v
( ML 38 Preamp, Sony CD, Shigaclone )

he used 1/2 capacitance for BGN with lower voltage
example 220uf 35v -- > 100uf 16v ( Aleph JX )

Thank you for your suggestion. The PCB I'm working with have limited spaces though and besides, based on WM8741's datasheet, 10uF would be enough to function properly. :)

No need for very low ESR cap there, more important is low noise. Low noise = low leakage current, no solid polymers there (OSCON & similar).
My ears are are happy with something in 47uf - 220uF range, depending on DAC used, but YMMV :)

Another option is to use opamp buffered voltage reference. Voltage reference should be low noise + well filtered (RC). Low noise opamp set to unity gain.