Babbelfish J PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
flg said:
Zen Mod, nice big tunnel heatsink:D I used to use one just like that for all my prototype stuff. Must be good for 500W with
a little fan... Now I use these little water cooled video processor modules with a small fountain pump and a container of water :D

carpenter:
Krell? I smell a traitor in our midst...

what can I do?

AR2 just throw those pcbs on me ,like a stone ........ :devilr:
and what poor Aclassoholic can do except to build these sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeety amps........?
even if I really hate to clone anything.......ya know -shunt reg there,shunt reg here, few ohms less or more,few volts less or more.......sometimes building is like good ole jazz standard

blooooody Jacco give me Marantz lousy MA24 schmtc,I told ya-not worth spending those few pairs of 2SJ50/2SK135 pairs I have........ :devilr:

name of the game is-every room in two houses must have little A class amp ...........mebbe some little gainclone for my garage :clown:

btw, flg
can ya post few pics of that Fountain stuff?

Zen Mod, and Everyone. Yes, pardon the Power Supply mess on the bench, but, these are the copper water cooling modules made for PC video processor coolers. You can fit 2 TO-247s on these things and keep them cool for debuging. Next to them (on the left) is the little fountain pump that emerses in a container of water and circulates cool water through the blocks while I'm measureing and such...
:D :D :D

Well, I'm really trying to post these pics but the sheeeeeety Forum File rules aren't letting me:whazzat: :whazzat: :whazzat:
Just how sheeeeeeeety a pic do you want? And what format should I use?
And I thought getting Orcad schematics on here was tough!

The file that you have tried to attach is too big. The maximum size is 102400 bytes.:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

:D :D :D

Attachments

• copper cooling modules2.jpg
    copper cooling modules2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 703
Naaa, that's just the spool to Magura's fly fishing reel... Here, fishy fishy...
Having seens Maguras arms, I think he needs to pump some serious iron to use that flyreel:D
Talking 'bout fish, look what my son and I landed yesterday. We thought we had hooked a crocodile. Man, that was one angry pike:hot: It did not want to get on the bank:devilr:
Its my son holding it, just before it was released.

Steen:cool:

Attachments

• pike.jpg
    pike.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 639
Great-great-grandpa?
Might be the Babbelfish itself:D We always slip them back to where they came from, we dont want to scare anyone out of the kitchen, do we?;)
On a serious note, we release all the fish we catch for conservation reasons. A big fish like that is very old, and it would be plain crazy to kill it! It would take ages for nature to regrow a creature like that.

Steen:)

OK, no more fancy components for that gentleman!!!
So this means an end to my short, but glorious, flirt with the DIY scene:bawling: I am happy that I did manage to put together a fancy looking/sounding system:D I am still wondering, how the heck I did it:xeye:
I can always go fishing, noone can take that away;)
Since this thread has been pretty fishy from the start, here is another pick of the same son with a norwegian flycaught salmon:) No surprise that he turned out to be a great angler;)

Attachments

• nick_10kg_0001.jpg
    nick_10kg_0001.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 576
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steenoe said:
So this means an end to my short, but glorious, flirt with the DIY scene:bawling: I am happy that I did manage to put together a fancy looking/sounding system:D I am still wondering, how the heck I did it:xeye:
I can always go fishing, noone can take that away;)

now you teach us a lesson!
at least we know now why you are in DIY forum.......purely selfish .....to grab anything you can to make one decent system...............

hehe!

happy fishin' !
and listenin'

and buildin'..........

:clown:

edit after your edit:

do you plan more sons?

:devilr:

:worship:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.