Babbelfish J PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
first batch of balanced (too ;) )Babelfish J pcbs will be available on end of next week;

for now-this little batch is :

FR-4 1,6mm ,tinned 50Um traces,semi mat green solder mask,yellow parts overlay.

I hope that I'll be capable to offer at least 10 stereo sets along with pair of 2SJ109BL ,starting few weeks from now.
after that-I'll try to secure more 109s and to find some adequate singles as adequate substitute........matched off course;

I'm working on Paypal account...complicated story.......my mail addy,bank account in Hungary........Serbia isn't covered with Paypal :bawling:

I'll keep you informed

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• batch.jpg
    batch.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 838
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
tnx, boyz'n'grlz.......lets see can I make a favor to few DIYas and make some beer money for mine and Oly's audio and life related musings ;)

just for teasin'..........

black one is exactly 1/4 of my J heatsink

sorta silver one will be soon halved (each half for one channel) for my un-needed KSA100MKblabla project.......pcbs for that arrived courtesy to our friend AR2

he also send me Aleph X pcbs........(did I wrote that already?.........nah -knowing me ,mebbe just 3 times ;) ) .......good start for Babelfish J X proto
anyway-who need proto for that :devilr:

now I have problem........too many amps ,not enough rooms ,counting on fact that all my spks are on efficient side.........randomly I need more than 10W

:clown:

Attachments

• both2.jpg
    both2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 762
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.