• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aurum Cantus G2Si Ribbon Tweeter group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Scott
I shall add two pairs for you. Thanks.

RJB
With the two pairs that Scott just added I get a total of 9 pairs (including a pair for myself and for a friend).

If everyone are happy to wait a little longer we can see how many are added in the next week or so. I am going to speak to the importer in the mean time to see if they would give us the same deal for a smaller order.

BTW I am going to build a Proac 2.5 clone with a pair of G2Si tweeters. I contacted Troels and he suggested a crossover that I am going to try. Anyone interested in the design?

Regards

Dirk

Dagsê Dirk

So as ek my sommetjies reg maak sal dit omtrent R800-00 in totaal wees? Dis reg so. Ek het 'n paar Goodmans Axiom 201s wat wag vir hulle. :D

Please feel free to mail me, Dirk. There are so few of us audio nuts here in SA, we all need to stick together. :) Feel free to use either English or Afrikaans, as I am bi-lingual, though my first language is Afrikaans.

Regards,
Deon

Hi there
Just an update on the Aurum Cantus group buy. The supplier is prepared to give us the same deal for 15 pairs of G2Si tweeters asa for 30 pairs. Lets give it time until the end of next week and then start to finalize the orders.

The supplier also indicated that they would be happy to supply ANY Aurum Cantus drive units as part of this group buy. Feel free to enquire for prices.

I am going to try my hand at setting up a Wiki page for this group buy. I will post the link once it is up.

Regards

Dirk

Hi Dirk,

For those who came in late.... ie me!

Is it still possible to add my name to the list for a pair of G2Si's?
I figure I'll need a spare set of ribbons to suit as well. (probably sooner rather than later) Can you please advise the cost of a spare pair.
I gather from reading the other posts that postage is $50USD to Australia.

Hope I haven't messed up your ordering too much.
Thanks, Ralph.:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.