• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aurum Cantus G2Si Ribbon Tweeter group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please guys!

Hi ShinOBIWAN,

Please, take it easy, I can imagine how you feel, I'm in this also.
Let's just keep our head cool and act the way we get the best out of this!
Just don't get personal, you'll risk getting banned or sinbined for a long time.

Let's think of something and perhaps together we'll think of something and finish this ones and for all!

Dirk, where are you? What's your plan? How are you gonna fix this mess? Act now or you'll have many :mad: :mad: :mad: forum members.

Think twice and fix this mess you create.

Audiofanatic ;)

Hi All,

It's 2011 already and this is still going on.
I now have a problem with an other member that took my money and didn't send me the parts and after a year I asked for my money and he said it is OK to send me the money back and still nothing!

Look at the thread of http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/81051-matched-irf-fets-new-post.html

So I hope that we can create a sort of escrow service for members that are not so trusty.

Where will this end,...........

Regards,

Audiofanatic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.