Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I understand finance troubles...but this turns things more valuable

Everything we have easy has no value...to figth for things is much more interesting.

Go slowly if you cannot go fast...but go..... this is the trick...never stop.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Supercharged bass channel, third channel.jpg
    Supercharged bass channel, third channel.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 564
You do not need to use preamplifiers...use them if you really want them..but not

really needed....you can adjust your power amplifier sensitivity tweaking R7.... reducing the resistive value you will increase the sensitivity....of course the opposite is also true.

You can even make this adjustable..installing a 100 ohms in series with a 1K trimpot..then you can adjust your sensitivity the way you want....can operate alike a volume control.

Of course you can have your volume control too.

Try to use your flat amplifier adjusting your speaker crossover and speaker ressonances, searching for better position to your speakers, working in your room acoustics.

Of course if you will need phono preamplifier and several inputs you will need preamplifier..also for tone controls...but if you have a single audio source..alike computers, DVDs, CD players, MP3 and MP4 players, television cable and Satelite Receivers..well.... use it without preamplifier.

Some preamplifiers mess the sonics..others not...you should search for the good ones to install..but give yourself the chance to listen with preamplifier and without to make your final choice.

regards,

Carlos

Some recommendations, advice, suggestions, and notices to Supercharged builders

I have uploaded three small videos.. 5 minutes each one (my HD is full, so, i cannot make edition of long length videos in AVI) about the subject...please, watch them all:

YouTube - 1 - Simplified light gadget for power metering and advices for Dx Blame Builders

YouTube - 2 - Simplified light gadget for power metering and advices for Dx Blame builders

YouTube - 3 - Simplified ligth gadget for power metering and advices to Dx Blame builders

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Supercharged by Dx.jpg
    Supercharged by Dx.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 369
Dx Blame Supercharged MKIII will be produced, first, in the www.diysmps.com

He may offer boards too...and there, another forum, i will have 10 percent that will be included in the price as overprice...so..each board will have cost price increased in 10 percent (officially and informed to everyone) to allow them to send me board samples..i will be paid with boards, not with money...their forum, their rules.

Boards will be ordered from China, at very low price.

Here is the schematic, board is almost ready, beeing checked to go ahead.

Of course, if DIY management ask gerbers, then we will provide them ... and gladly, to avoid piracy.

You see...exactly the same old and good Dx Blame Supercharged, but having three output pair to allow you to push it hard.

Also if you disagree with 10 percent i will give you 10 percent discount, asking forum not to ask the 10 percent overprice calculated over the cost price..a very cheap cost will be..you gonna be surprised with the prices we found.

Supercharged blue boards, the official ones, the ones we had group buy, had gerbers sent to Mark Cronander (Variac), to allow him, in the future, to produce boards from our forum to our members, with a low price and high quality, avoiding piracy..these are the plans..and the future will bring results to the seeds we are planting in fertile ground.

I do think his idea..from Mark i think, was a touch of gênius..this way all forum members will have the advantage to have good boards supplied in this same forum, but a reasonable price and high quality..avoiding piracy and people including overprice..and this happened once, that scandall we had with someone from our forum...folks discovered...asked price to the manufactures and found the price was lower (a lot lower) than the cost price the guy informed.... this will finish...and this is very good.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx Blame Supercharged MKIII.pdf
    39.2 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Also i will capture Mitchel to that forum that accepts to pay us

or accept that we have a very small ammount to ourselves.... he will offer active crossovers there...why not here...he cannot sell here...only group buy..and inside group buy you cannot overprice.

And it is easy to check...we have only to ask price.. we fast see the overprice.

A problem...but future will bring solution to everything...time is good...anything is better than one day after the other dear Evette.

I hope you are fine with your health, long life, happy life to you Evette!

regards,

Carlos

Exactly what you have readed.

Another forum, not www.diyaudio.com, the Home accepts to produce themselves boards to offer to their members....low cost price...and they return to circuit and layout designer, 5 percent of the value..this is profit officially accepted in that other forum...so...layout designer and also circuit designer can have boards for free as payment...very fair.

Each twenty boards sold then 2 boards goes to the ones created the power amplifier and the layout in eagle.... each one will receive one board free.

Very decent, very cheap and doing that clear, people knowing, then you are not fooling no one...very good decision, i hope all world foruns do the same.

First because boards will be low price, this is very good to the community, second because will block pirates... they will never get so low price, not only because the so said "profit" is very low, but also because when you order boards in big quantity the price drops down.

Brazilian foruns will start do to this soon and already two international foruns are doing this way.

I do think designers should have some few boards for free as they work for the community...i do think they deserve much more than that...and this is absolutely fair.... decent... clear...without lies, anything hidden.

Others will continue producing overprice... saying lies that boards are cost price..and scandall will continue to happens till the day things will be better organized in the decense direction.

Was that clear enougth to you Andrew?

Our forum does not provide boards...for a while.... and i hope they will do one day...if not..others will do.

Good.

regards,

Carlos

Exactly what you have readed.

Another forum, not www.diyaudio.com, a SMPS forum accepts to produce themselves boards to offer to their members....low cost price...and they return to circuit and layout designer, 5 percent of the value..this is profit officially accepted in that other forum...so...layout designer and also circuit designer can have boards for free as payment...very fair.

Each twenty boards sold then 2 boards goes to the ones created the power amplifier and the layout in eagle.... each one will receive one board free.

Very decent, very cheap and doing that clear, people knowing, then you are not fooling no one...very good decision, i hope all world foruns do the same.

First because boards will be low price, this is very good to the community, second because will block pirates... they will never get so low price, not only because the so said "profit" is very low, but also because when you order boards in big quantity the price drops down.

Brazilian foruns will start do to this soon and already two international foruns are doing this way.

I do think designers should have some few boards for free as they work for the community...i do think they deserve much more than that...and this is absolutely fair.... decent... clear...without lies, anything hidden.

Others will continue producing overprice... saying lies that boards are cost price..and scandall will continue to happens till the day things will be better organized in the decense direction.

Was that clear enougth to you Andrew?.... want more details?... then go to my email:

nanabrother@hotmail.com

This idea, forum to produce boards was created by our Mark Cronander (Variac) and was published in the forum News... this is a plan to the future, other smaller foruns could decide this faster and already doing that... the good idea,... the good example... started this forum...but here, no one talked about to give free boards to designers.... other smaller foruns had this idea.... a refinement of the same idea.... already super clever idea... that gonna give an end to piracy and cynicism.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.