Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Rudi has not resorted to telling untruths.
Rudi has been bullied into keeping quiet. I feel to reveal more at this stage may upset Rudi more than he already is.

He was a target. He rightly reported what was happening.
That is where Destroyer came in. Tell everyone what happened.

I am not a judge. I simply know some of the story and that little tells me that bad is being done, but not by Rudi.

We are not running a Mafia or gang where someone could be made to sit quite and suffer like this. Did he received life threats that he literally thought its better to remain in "muted state".

It would be much better for Rudi if he reveals those dark secrets and accomplish a sheer piece of mind.

Workhorse:

I am sure, that there has been some misunderstanding on the part of Carlos.

Since I am on a business trip this week I cannot respond to EMails "in time".
I have to work hard for the customer who engaged me.

I will not reveal any background information, nor will I reveal any name.

And: I am not deeply sad that Carlos dismissed me from his "DX Corporation".

DIY shall make fun; DIY is not worth fighting.

Leave this now. It will not comment on this any more.
The show must go on.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

I am in contact with Rudi, and we are trying some agreement

also finding solution to our differences.

In the name of forum peace an harmony, i would like to ask you all, not to disturb our conversations and agreements, supporting one of other.

Real advantage to the forum and for everybody that assemble amplifiers, is to have Rudi and me together and in perfect harmony.

So, do your part.... we are discussing alike gentlemen.... maybe we will find solution...maybe not... but at least i am trying and i am sure he will read and will be thinking about.

I have asked edition in my posts.... personnal content that should create doubts about his behavior will be removed..only the administrative decision will be keep till we find the way to overcome that.

There's anything against Rudi, there are personal agreements that should be made, some treaties of mutual loyalty must be concluded and celebrated.... threaties to keep our problems between us, may need some adjustment too... the name, identity and complete ID of someone that was trying to corrupt our relationship should be pointed, and some other small details should be arranged during the next days.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
This sounds promising.
I do hope it results in Rudi's good name and good reputation being restored to how it was before this all came up.
Here's what I said earlier in response to a suggestion I was issuing a threat:
I am not going to rush into this.
I am not threatening Destroyer.
I can wait a while.
Let Destroyer consider his actions and let him decide what is best for the Forum and in particular in clearing Rudi's name.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You are not helping Smartx21

This is not smart as you nice name indicates....you are putting more wood in the fire....feeding the fire and trying to exaust forum hopes.

Remember always that Rudi and me used to produce circuits, schematics, layouts, boards and fun....and you have enjoined one of my amplifiers...what are you doing?....trying to extinguish hopes with such kind of inconvenient conversation?

Are you trying to show that you are Smart?...this way?

regards,

Carlos

May God help you Mr Carlos and Mr rudi both come to an agreement to bring peace and warm feeling to both parties..Let the past be only the past..It,s not your future. So please both of you gentlemen carry forward,,because i,ve enjoyed building all of the amplifers these gentlemen produces..Just my 2 cents.:)Evette

..but we already decided not to work together

It is all right to me.
no wonder Rudi refuses to work with you after what you did to him, followed by the implication that Rudi had done something wrong or immoral.
You may be happy to say "all right", but you have left those remarks that first impugned Rudi's reputation.

I do not believe it is "all right" to leave the situation like this.

Destroyer should correct what he has said of Rudi, so that Rudi's name and reputation are returned to the standing he had before Destroyer got involved in this disagreement.

Why you are so much concerned about Rudi's reputation, when he himself has shown in his post that he is least bothered?:D
DIY shall make fun; DIY is not worth fighting.

Leave this now. It will not comment on this any more.
The show must go on.
says to me that the "Forum" comes first.
It appears Rudi is prepared to sacrifice his good name to "allow the show to go on".

I see that as unfair.

Destroyer has destroyed Rudi's reputation by what he said publicly.
I cannot reveal what Destroyer did privately (Rudi has asked me not to), but Destroyer is fully in control of what he says and does. This behaviour may be acceptable if it does not affect other Members.
When Destroyer's actions do affect other Members, Destroyer should take responsibility for his behaviours and should be morally obliged to make restitution.

It is very easy for Destroyer to remove his remarks and clear Rudi in all of this quite shameful debacle brought about by Destroyer's actions and words.

says to me that the "Forum" comes first.
It appears Rudi is prepared to sacrifice his good name to "allow the show to go on".

I see that as unfair.

Destroyer has destroyed Rudi's reputation by what he said publicly.
I cannot reveal what Destroyer did privately (Rudi has asked me not to), but Destroyer is fully in control of what he says and does. This behaviour may be acceptable if it does not affect other Members.
When Destroyer's actions do affect other Members, Destroyer should take responsibility for his behaviours and should be morally obliged to make restitution.

It is very easy for Destroyer to remove his remarks and clear Rudi in all of this quite shameful debacle brought about by Destroyer's actions and words.

In all this, if Destroyer doesn't gives a **** to anything, why you are insisting on it again and again that Carlos should do this n that.

If you feel its unfair then speak out the truth and reveal the hidden agenda, if you can't because Rudi said not to say anything, then better stop paying attention in this matter.

Last edited:
Post 184 is clear, take some time and read it

I do not take orders from you Andrew, you can post complains from now to the ethernity, if forum management instructs me to post something i will do....i do not recognize your apparent authority and influence in this forum, I even think are harmful and not a DIY at all.

Also, this subject is not up to you....me and Rudi, we found agreement and he asked me anything.

About details, i have asked moderators to edit and remove....they left what they feel as reasonable...seems to me they are not worried about your complains...for sure they see that as a personnal vendetta between me and you...and that we should find solution, for our own personnal problems, without mess with this forum.

I may visit Europe im Christmas (London) and may make you a visit, then we gonna have a good chance to know one each other ....already have your directions...i hope you have a good tea.

Relax about Rudi....a long time he is doing other things...he has his own plans and to be with me is not included in his plans....he lost anything...we are not working together for monthes..he was already out from the Corporation...i have taken administrative action because we had our mutual loyalty troubles to discuss about...mine loyalty to him and his loyalty to me needed some discussions about.

I had conversations with him and this is enougth..... you have anything to mind about this business, as you are not Rudi, not his lawyer...you are just someone that intrudes yourself, as usual, in many things that often are not up to you.

Be happy....i am, Rudi for sure is....try yourself to find some peace in your life....life is like a flash man!...goes fast...take care of your heart and feelings, not being calm uses to produce diseases in the long therm...in special in your liver

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Please, Gentlemen, leave this discussion now! For my own sake.

I, myself, do not feel that my reputation and honesty have been affected.
Carlos clarified that I did nothing wrong.
For me this is excuse enough.

This is my last post concerning this event; I begin and smile when I think about, what led to this confusion.

This the DX Blame MKII thread.
Let the show go on, please.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Thank you Rudi...you are very elegant... a real gentleman

No one has nothing to do related our administrative problems..they belong to us and we have discussed till the exaustion.

I will have a forum very soon, and you will be invited to have your projects there too...There's anything against your honor, your skills, your good work and much appreciated your elegance.

I have to thank you very much by the time we worked together, we had fun, we had harmony and we have made a real good job.

regards,

Carlos

Here your boards Rudi..the best ones i ever had..because of you and Omar (metal)

I have to thank you... and to say that without you i would not have all that quality with so nice price.

You have made a real good job to this forum and our personnal problems are ours and does not impair your good job done.

Folks feel a lot of gratitude to you, to me and to Omar..and we all deserve that.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• red boards from Rudi.jpg
    red boards from Rudi.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 526
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.