Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Its nice you worked out whatever you had to work out, BUT, If anybody will threaten anybody else again by using private correspondence in public there will be heavy penalties. Ban not excluded for repeaters. Last time warning for all, for any thread, given this example. Keep it in mind in the future, sort that stuff privately only. Don't make the forum look cheap. No comments acceptable on that, its not for discussions, its a strict rule and a heavy directive reminder.

From the few and simple rules:

''NOT ALLOWED:

6. Posting private correspondence on the forums without express permission of the author''. :cop:

Will confirm with you using email dear John.

I will go to visit my nephew James Mergulhão Green..this same forum aided me to find him in England...a long story, with tragedies... marriage splitted...brazilian law saying Englishmen could not take care of his son.... English man kidnapped his son...Brazilian authorities, when discovered, he was already taking off with his boy... mother enter the law and gone to England...the boy was not talking portuguese after some monthes..talking anything because Psycho trauima...he was 8 years old only...daddy said...lets go to the shopping?.......my sister, the boy's mother got a cancer in her breast and died in less than a year after the tragedy.

I have used forum...these off topics helped me a lot in that moment.... my nephew girl friend have readed and we are now in contact..he came to Brazil three times..once in my home with me.... and now i will go to be with him for a couple of days and will make some other visits too.

I will make contact with you John..thank you by the invitation...i will have a tea with you in one of your places.

Picture is when he met his sister...the first time he met this younger sister...was in Edimburg.

Second picture was his last visit to Brazil last July..the women is his older sister..the one took care of him when he was a baby.

BUILD DX AMPLIFIER FOLKS!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• James and his sister.jpg
    James and his sister.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 776
  • Older sister that took care of him..pic in Brazil.jpg
    Older sister that took care of him..pic in Brazil.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 735
Last edited:
I will go to visit my nephew James Mergulhão Green..this same forum aided me to find him in England...a long story, with tragedies... marriage splitted...brazilian law saying Englishmen could not take care of his son.... English man kidnapped his son...Brazilian authorities, when discovered, he was already taking off with his boy... mother enter the law and gone to England...the boy was not talking portuguese after some monthes..talking anything because Psycho trauima...he was 8 years old only...daddy said...lets go to the shopping?.......my sister, the boy's mother got a cancer in her breast and died in less than a year after the tragedy.

I have used forum...these off topics helped me a lot in that moment.... my nephew girl friend have readed and we are now in contact..he came to Brazil three times..once in my home with me.... and now i will go to be with him for a couple of days and will make some other visits too.

I will make contact with you John..thank you by the invitation...i will have a tea with you in one of your places.

Picture is when he met his sister...the first time he met this younger sister...was in Edimburg.

Second picture was his last visit to Brazil last July..the women is his older sister..the one took care of him when he was a baby.

BUILD DX AMPLIFIER FOLKS!

regards,

Carlos

Sad .... unnecessarily so , now the healing,all the best moving forward......

I bet the next WC will be interesting ................ :D

As Mitchel gonna reduce it to fit forum maximum size.

regards,

Carlos
This Diagram shows one chanel. When using 2 chanels does there need to be 2 star points? Or can I just use 1 star point? I will be using 2 transformers, 2 amplifiers, 2 powersupply, and 2 speaker protect boards.

Anyone can feel free to answer this question.

Regards

Niss_man

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 560
Clean and neat

This Diagram shows one chanel. When using 2 chanels does there need to be 2 star points? Or can I just use 1 star point? I will be using 2 transformers, 2 amplifiers, 2 powersupply, and 2 speaker protect boards.

Anyone can feel free to answer this question.

Regards

Niss_man

For a clean and neat amp, make them separate. Being a single case, the effect will be the same, I suppose.
Cheers,
Max.

How are your two Star grounding points going to be safely connected to the Chassis Safety Earth?

Consider this scenario:
a pre-amp or other source component with Left & Right channels having a common Signal Ground for both channels.
Now bring this into a two channel, two star amplifier.
No Ground loop.

Connect the two star grounds to Safety Earth. Do you have a ground loop with an enormous loop area that stretches all the way from the source signal ground to the amp Safety Earth?

Last edited:
Have built the Blame ES using old symasym chassis on the left. Blame ST on right. Found I had wrong terminations on volume pot on left amp. It is this reason I have removed a previous comprison from U-tube. I am currently comparing between ES and ST. Much more difficult hearing comparison (quite similar). Hard to pick one from another both are excellent.
The new ES has speaker protect and power supply from mitchel and amp boards from Taj's design. Thank you to both.

Regards

Niss_man

Attachments

• ES ST.jpg
    ES ST.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 610
  • ES Pizza.jpg
    ES Pizza.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 569
very nice tv

I don't know for sure but it seems the amp on the right (blame st?) have slighly less sibilance than the left amplifier.

Can you tell me what's the econd song you played ?

Have just finished my new comparison between ES and ST models. Used the db meter instead of camera for better sound quality than last video. Tell me what you think.:rolleyes:

YouTube - Blame ES vs Blame ST

Regards

Niss_man

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.