Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I really do not know..the protector circuit is not my design

But Mitchel is the one made it, and know it very well...i gonna ask him.

I suppose 60 or 70 degrées centigrades...but Mitchel will confirm that soon

I hope you forgive us by our delay to answer...you see..i am just waking up..we have enormous difference or timming... when i am going to sleep you are waking up...when you are waking up i am going to sleep.

If people face a huge need to talk with uncle charlie, then call me by phone... do not matter the time..you can wake up me if needed...international code for Brazil is 55.... local code for Northeast is 081....phone number is 24685284.... our telephone system is wonderfull...no problems to connect....cell phone is 92732607 (in Brazil we have more cell phones than our population...much more than 200 Millions..and work very well and everywhere).

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Their main advantage...in my point of view is they have not that fire

people may imagine..they do not betray easily.... respecting a lot husband as a king.... they ask you what you want to eat and they accept the triple timing to work...first is outside home in their employment, second is taking care of children and their to take care of the king (husband)...old style women.... women programmed to be family wives...very different from other places...even in Brazil you have other kind of women that behaves the opposite.

Only in Brazil Northeast..if you want a good wife...come to my place and you will never regret...Dutch, Germans and very white northern guys arrive here and many of them return to their countries with lovely wives.

Hierarchy.... in an organization we need someone to give orders and someone to obbey...brazilian wives are the ones are addicted, naturally (not opressed to be this way) to obbey.

regards,

Carlos

Sure...cook, clean, take care of the home..everything

Dear Evette.

I have received your second envelope from the three you have sent.

This one with a lot of power transistors, mid sized transistors and some TO220 units too.

Thank you very much...my stock of power units (high quality modern units) are increasing, and i will be able to create something interesting with them.

thank you very much.

I am glad you are already listening the Blame...feel the emotion my dear friend!

regards,

Carlos

Dear Evette...thank you very much...now the Corporation has more good transistors

Matched, non fake one and complementary (also high speed devices)

These transistors you sent October, 15th, 2010..... arrived the day before yesterday... so delayed around 20 days this time.

Thank you once again, by your interest on me, the gift you made and the friendship you dedicate to me.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• From Evette 1.jpg
    From Evette 1.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 524
  • From Evette 2.jpg
    From Evette 2.jpg
    602.4 KB · Views: 484
  • From Evette 3.jpg
    From Evette 3.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 431
July, 17, 2011..... i will release the new Troyan...modified and customized

made for Brazilians..to produce shorts in the output (kidding)... will have also boards.... layout design from Alex mm.

Secrets of tuning will be informed by direct mail to the ones prove that are assembling (pictures)..will not post secrets anymore.... some folks (a few guys) do not deserve to learn from me.... my friends will know... published will be the standard diagram..not the tips and tricks..... details to builders only..as this have interest to them to have good sound.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• This circuit will be modified in values.gif
    This circuit will be modified in values.gif
    79.6 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
Dear Niss man..... Mitchel is travelling... weekend at Teresópolis

Mountain region, around 1000 meters high..average temperature goes to 10 degrées celsius in summer... distance is around 100 kilometers from Rio de Janeiro... city of Teresa Cristina, wife or our former Emperor... things from the past..more than 250 years in the past... now a days there are a lot of Germans there..they arrived before the second world war... Rio de Janeiro people use to go there for weekends..because the weather is fine... it is cold and we have fog there...very nice place to have barbecue and beer during the whole day..at night hot fondue (melted cheese) and wine...late at night, English cake with pieces of fruits inside and hot Chocolate.

Mitchel will return Monday..and then will answer you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEhnkZMD8mw&feature=related

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Teresópolis.jpg
    Teresópolis.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 429
  • Teresópolis 2.jpg
    Teresópolis 2.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 106
  • Teresópolis 3.jpg
    Teresópolis 3.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Thank you dear Evette...you are providing me the next amplifier

in parts...i am finishing a SMPS, a Dx SMPS (Universal...as the circuit and controlling chip is Universal) that will give an end to my supply troubles (voltage drop that does not let me test my amplifiers full power during torture..i have always to suppose they will face 1 ohm...but i cannot have sure as my supplies never helps me).

Well, i have to infom the Brazilian guys are ordering a lot.... we have already achieve the minimum quantity of boards to order the manufacturer to go!...the blue boards.

These pictures are from the Mountain Lion..... "Le lion de la montagne"... a drummer from the Golden Mountains of Minas Gerais (there are gold and diamonds there..tons and tons gone to Portugal since the discovery)

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• IMG_0391.JPG
    IMG_0391.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_0383.JPG
    IMG_0383.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_0382.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 590
Build a Dx Amplifier and visit Brasil folks... people here is friendly

You will feel confortable and safe...we like strangers...we use to take care of you with all our attention...peacefull people.... we have joy for living.

Enjoy Minas Gerais scenery.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 210
Dx Blame is a very nice and easy to build amplifier

And Minas Gerais is a lovely place...cold weather...Mountains...beautifull people (English arrived there in hundreds to create Railroads for us), nice food, safety and friendly people.

There we have 500 years old buildings...old churches covered with gold.

Production there is agricultural, fruits, milk, meat, flowers, Iron, silk and some automobile factories (FIAT) that supplies Europe with cars and engines.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 99
Funny you have that link to Where the hell is Matt Carlos. Where I live is at 1m7sec. It is actually at the Brisbane botanical gardens in front of a magnificent Moreton Bay Fig Tree. I used to climb it as a child.

Regards

Niss_man

P.S. I can see lots of German influence in those buildings in the mountains. Although the archway seems to have some Asian influence?

Yes... we have all countries here...that's America

First Portuguese, then Spanish, then French then Dutch and English.... these ones were pirates...invaders...only Portuguese had legal right as result of some international agreement made.

Then slavery started.... people came (forced sadly) from Sudan and other places from Africa

Time passing we needed women for marriage...then ships with women from Portugal and French arrived.

When time passed, then the slavery finished....so.... we invite people to come...Italians, Germans arrived in big quantity..them Japanese came too.

Around first world war started to come other European people...Russians, some east Europeans, more Germans, and other groups.

Interesting..we have jews a lot..also Arabian people..in special from Lebanon and Turkey...they are very good friends here... they married one each other..very united communitty..they do business...street business..shop business..one side of the street is Jewish and the other side is Arabian..in walkway they chat and play chess.

During the fifties we had arrival from Portuguese... people from Agriculture.

Now a days we are having some people from Korea too...also a lot of Chinese business men.

We have German towns, Russian towns, Japanese towns, English towns...we have the whole world here...but not Australian.... we invade Australia down the seventies...i do intend to do that too...but i give up when i perceive you had not too much women that time.

We have imigrated to USA in big quantity and also to Canada during the seventies when Canadá asked for people to work.

We love strangers..we are constituted by them..they are us!

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.