Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello dear 4fun.... this subject is not for fun to me

The video will be deleted to give an end to controversy, theoretical discussions and excessive detail of things not so important.. what matters is the sound...the scope is going to be retired as it feeds such kind of things and attract some kind of people i would like to see distant from me.

I would like to ask the real friends, to avoid discuss and feed that subject...build the amplifier and then come to evaluate sonics.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
It is interesting people dinamics.... despite such kind of things

are not nice to me...this increases a lot forum hit counter.

Interesting... people love some controversy...hehehehehe.:confused:

Social sciences may explain this... when thread is peacefull, going in perfect harmony, then hits are not so big..when there are some troubles..then people come to see.

The day i perceive the need to have more people reading, then i will invite a close friend to come to create troubles with me.

ahahahahahaha!...it works!

regards,

Carlos

Hi All

I have modified the PCB Track Toner schematic to have amplifier, power supply and speaker protect on the one A4 sheet. You will notice that some have backwards text on it. This is because some people may use photo-resist boards when etching. These people print to a piece of Transparency (see through) plastic so the writing helps the user to determine which is the correct way around. When the pcb is etched the writing should be readable.

Regards

Niss_man

Attachments

• All Together Toner.pdf
    179.8 KB · Views: 394
finshed

:D:whacko::DMr. Carlos hello and how?are you sir. I just wanted you to know that I,ve completed the 2 pcb,s that I recieved from brazil. I know It took me a long Time to do this :( but working with 1 hand does slow you down. But needless to say it,s been worth every burned finger i recieved.:p I,m so pleased with this amp that I can,t describe how I feel:crazy: This is really a fanstaic amp.So please contiune to make more amp like this and I promise to buy everyone that you don,t sell..Also I would like to thank you and Mr.Rudi for turning me on to this project..and please forgive my terrible spelling..;):D

Very helpfull dear Nissman.... the indications will help people to decide what side

to use....thank you... will ask Mitchel to do this way..as this helps.... he may use smaller letters as i do think it is more interesting this way.

Dear Evette.... i am very glad you could assemble... and with only one hand...very hard work this way.... i am also happy by your kind words...you are very welcome as you know... and thanks once again by the several packages of transistors you sent me.... so lovely the tiny ones you sent..the power ones, that i am felling pity to solder them...hehehehehehe.:eek:

He build a Brazilian boards we have sent him, as he was not lucky and post system have disappeared with German red boards he have ordered...Rudi returned the money to him to compensate his losses..then he have asked me Brazilian boards that arrived very fast in Canadá....it is the Dx Blame ST, a Brazilian version with boards inspired in Todd Johnson Layout.

The board image is attached for you to see...we have no more boards alike that..now we are producing the blue boards to Supercharged and other models.... was a kit including 7 boards, and you can see them visiting the Dx Blame ST thread...there you may have pictures, schematics and layouts.

Brazilian group buy has sold 200 boards of amplifiers, 200 board of protector boards, 200 boards of supply boards and 100 boards of surge protection.. also 80 power transformers and now they are finishing heatsink group buy...enclosure group buy was closed because price obtained was no good.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• DX Blame ST Layout.pdf
    19.6 KB · Views: 290
  • DX Blame ST Layout TOP-refdes.pdf
    33.7 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Almost the same age...so you have learned a lot

Let Uncle Charlie in peace man!... amplifiers are sounding fine...we are joined together in perfect harmony playing our stuff..do not go creating suspections the amplifier is not perfect.

So many guys, around the world enjoying the amplifier..then you come to point errors...do you need to be famous?.... famous like that?.... pointing possible errors from others?... do you really need so much to be important this way?.... destroying the party?... creating bad mood?

You know, as you are old enougth, that amplifiers are never perfect technically... the back EMF is enougth to destroy everything...give me and give us a break man... a lot of posts already because your comment..just creating disconfort...engage your conscience and perceive why are you doing that..if you are really trying to help forum folks or helping your own bad feelings about me.

Let forum free..our personnal troubles must find a solution between me and you.

regards,

Carlos

About Brazilian forum and Brazilian boards

I was against to allow international community people to order boards from the Brazilian forum.... as people could enter there and order...knowing a little of portuguese alow everybody to enter there.

Why i did that way?

Because Brazilian forum have prepared very simple boards, the boards had awfull side cuts, you had to sand a lot not to cut your fingers... the surface was sanded to allow silk screen to be fixed.... the silks screen was bad, not well defined, not clear enougth...well.... board not high end, let's say this way..and very cheap....very, very cheap.

This created a problem, as Rudi was producing high end red boards,.... very good ones, perfect boards, golden plated islands, thicker copper layer, wonderfull colour and excelent board design by Metal... but this had a cost..boards are more expensive this way...and this was competition that should empty Rudi work if people could order from Brasil...i said not to that.

But.... Rudi decided to stop..he had troubles with German authorities connected to money transference from foreign countries that would create to him hard bureaucratic work..he gave up to keep a group buy..and several boards where spread around the world..very good job he did.

As Rudi decided to give up..then i have allowed brazilians to offer boards to outside brasil...but they could not collect orders written in this forum..should be made by a direct mail..could not even use PM..because not having a group buy opened in this forum, say www.diyaudio.com group buys section... then the one cannot operate here, on our forum.

One or two have received boards from Brasil, Evette, a personnal friend have asked, because his red boards was lost by post system.

Now we have a group buy.... a forum user have opened, the Brazilian Nabuco, called Mitchel here..now we can provide officially boards and we gonna do.

Brazilian cheap boards have finished..no one left...we gonna have new ones..the blue ones..high quality ones that matches the international price...we have searched for quality and price...not low price..but prices we see in the international communitty.... the price we have is the cost price..as group buy cannot have profit.

Mitchel is the one take care of board's stuff...i do not touch boards or money..he is the manager..i am in the Northeast and he is thousands kilometers south at Rio de Janeiro..boards will be ordered there, manufactured there or in São Paulo and will be send from Rio de Janeiro...he may send me one as demonstration.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Carlos, do You what You want. If You want stay in mistakes , do it. Somebody must explore blind ways again. I have no personal troubles, , and I hope You too. Yes, amplifiers are never perfect, but we have to try make it so good as possible. Not adore faulty sound as "good sound".

;) my logo in my PCB

SE-edited :D

Attachments

• DX.GIF
    DX.GIF
    5.3 KB · Views: 640
Last edited:
Good Coolet!...joy, enthusiasm and group feelings are always very welcome

Some folks use to write me asking things about the Dx Blame ES...then you have some informs here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM0Ay5QZcwg

Yes, people can try the Supercharged with these modifications that will make them a Supercharged ES...but do tha under your own risk...and please, do not complain if you face some failures

regards,

Carlos

Thank you by the ones you removed. the ones were mine own posts

If you deleted from others too...also very good ....everything done to keep thread clean of figths are very welcome, needed and extremelly positive.

I hope, one day, we can see something more preventive than corrective too... and not very difficult to forecast... as water and oil never mixes on each other, some folks, together in a same thread, is a guarantee of crash... something alike High voltage..positive and negative poles.. and eletrons that cannot wait to jump from one point to the other...and everybody knows that...the entire forum knows there are some folks that loves deeply one each other... deeply and very much... a red signal, alike the presence o mined field filled with explosives warning, should be ligthing on or playing buzzer to the moderators , helping them to know when and where the third world war may start.

hehehehehe:eek:

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Will try to let you know my point of view janneman, despite i am sure

you already know very well...will try once more...and will be my last try.

I do not agree forum is for discussion, and also it is difficult to learn..there are few guys interested to teach.... the majority of people that can teach do not teach..they want to show themselves...they want to discuss what others do..they want to check our designs..when they usually do not offer designs for us..they want the bônus and they do not want the ônus.... a lot of guys wants to be in a superior position evaluating your design..even if you have not asked anything about .... even without envitation they dress themselves as consultants when we have not asked that, nor invited...so...in my point of view, behave alike intruder.

Forum is DIY...means do, an action, to do...means to move, to build things, to construct things, to do designs, to share designs.

I see that several folks,maybe you are included, understand the forum as an academic stage..to discuss high levels of electronics and keeping the big majority out of the discussion, as they do not understand you words, your calculation and your mathematics..so..they are keep out from the sittuation and some few folks goes discussing...... i think this is fair... each one of us should search for our own sub group of people.... to do whatever we like..if you want to discuss...then go discussing with the ones loves to discuss.

Not my case...i want people building..i want to build...i am not interested if electrons spins clockwise or counterclockwise...also i am not interested in high precision..i want high level of sonics.... audio quality, pleasant sound..if it is perfect or not under your vision is not something that worries me.

I would like to have, and for sure i have, the respect of builders..their friendship and attention...this is what i want..and only that....different threads than people building are avoided by me...i feel that unpleasant, arrogant and not usefull...wast of time...people in the place to do things goes talking and talking and do nothing positive for their communitty..just searching for personnal pleasure to show themselves and to discuss theories....i do not think this is our forum target...i do think this is a deviation from the correct task.... Do It Yourself audio....not talk about audio...not discuss with others.

I am here to colect builders, to share some amplifiers i have copied, designed, adapted or tweaked..i do inform the source...and i use to share and i am being sucessfull in that direction... despite some folks, you included in the group, try all the time to interrupt or deviate me and my friends from the target...trying to impose your ideas when no one have asked anything... trying to behave alike consultant when no one have hired that job.... trying to fix defects when the amplifier was tested real life and have not any serious defects...so.... i am not the one that try to make interference in your life (the theorists life)...i do my own thing...i do not bother other groups of ideas..i do not go there to say that listening is better than your calculations and theories..i let you and the theorists groups in peace and i just want to be left in peace to do my work here...to spread some nice designs, to help the ones really post questions..simple questions...to help them to find mistakes....to support them.

In your mind.... searching for perfection and precision...in my mind, searching for fun and enjoyment.

Could you understand me this time?

best regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.