Anyone following the hockey ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
yallllll better bring you A-game

Hmmm...... NASCAR @ LV on at 1400 Central time - I wonder what time the hockey game will be on.

Watch one then the next one for an all day tube-out - or both on at the same time with the PIP going back and forth!

SWMBO will be nuts either way and I'll be in da dog house with Manfred (again).:rolleyes:

'N if Ya guys try playing "stay safe defense" again u will be in trouble!!! Man - watched the replay of the body slams at the end of the 3rd - some serious bashing going on there!!!

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Here I'll clear up your night so you can watch the game...

They will turn left repeatedly, and no one will find it exciting till the massive crash 2/3's of the way through.

Sooooo You-R the one that's been talking to the Wife ehhhh??? I managed to marry a Southern Woman the doesn't like American Football, Hockey, NASCAR, or County & Western Music. Sometimes life just ain't fair!!! :violin:

taj

diyAudio Member
Joined 2005
Now, as long as Gaborik and Hossa are 'contained', the next Mens game against Slovakia should be win-able, but these games aren't getting easier. Those two snipers are DANGEROUS.
..Todd

Whew, they almost didn't contain Hossa. Demitra scared the crap outa me at the end. I'm pretty sure Slovakia will beat Finland for Bronze.

Now, back to Ryan Kesler and gang. It's hard to hate him. But I'm gonna try -- at least on a temporary basis.

..Todd

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.