Anyone following the hockey ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A little OT, but has anyone been following the speed skating? How is it that the Canadian Ladies get knocked by the IOC about drinking after the game but this Uno guy can straight out say that he feels a Canadian judge purposely made a bad call so Canada could finish ahead of him....?

That's not an exact quote sorry, but it definately sums up his comments.

WTF?

A little OT, but has anyone been following the speed skating? How is it that the Canadian Ladies get knocked by the IOC about drinking after the game but this Uno guy can straight out say that he feels a Canadian judge purposely made a bad call so Canada could finish ahead of him....?

That's not an exact quote sorry, but it definately sums up his comments.

WTF?

Drinking in Canada? "I'm shocked...." to quote Inspector Renaud.

At least they didn't get knocked by that other N. American wonder, Tigger.

$#@!.... I completely forgot that game was on last night...:mad:

I'd have to agree that the Solvaks were most likely broken after that loss to the Canadian team. There are some experienced pros on that Solvak squad though. I'd expect more....

That just shows that Finland didn't lie down for the Americans. You canadians should expect the same treatment the Finns received.:)

John

NHL or exNHL players?

Slovak have 16 Vs the Finns 15
I think its pretty even for US and Canada in that regards (100%) AND with the team USA management originally from Canada. Another fine Canadia export.

But it should be a good game

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
2-1 Canuck's after 2 periods. Yanks looked as if they were still asleep in the 1st period - I guess that the early start time didn't agree with late night parties!!! 2nd period showed some promise - but so far those guys with the Maple leaves are playing at a higher level than the Yanks - IMO.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.