Anyone following the hockey ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Sidney Crosby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "In the 2010 Winter Olympics he scored the game winning goal against the United States during overtime to win the gold medal. Then a pack of wild bears stormed onto the ice and ripped him apart."

Congrat's Ya buncha Canuck's!! Well played and deserved. Today you had the better team on the ice....

I won't bother with calling or emailing anyone in Canada on Monday - My guess is that it will be a national holiday - perhaps a holiday week!!!

I just went and double checked the wikipedia site and they have taken out the last sentence about the pack of wild bears - most likely written by someone with a bit too much of a beer buzz going for them.....

Last edited:
Ahhh!

That feels better! :D
Time to celebrate a great performance by not just the hockey team, but the entire Canadian Olympic team. I'm also relieved the men didn't lose - would have been weeks or months (or years...) until the media quite spewing nonsense about what went wrong and telling us to wring our hands about what needed to change.

Congratulations to the US team for playing exceptionally good and entertaining hockey throughout the tournament. They might not have won, but they sure made some great memories!

bb

Oh my head... :faint:

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I'm working a night shift and literally ran out the door and jumped into my car after the handshake.

I can't believe we managed to get schooled in the last 2min yet again...:headbash: I didn't think it could get more stressful....proven wrong yet again.

There is absolutely no way that game could have been more exciting. Shame this only comes around every 4yrs.

Congrats to my country men, and my respect to a very classy U.S. squad. It was a pleasure to witness.

:Olympic:GO CANADA...!:Olympic:

:cheers:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.