A60(+) Amplifier. Build this?

Let me expose Madness of the European Union Economy:
Below is a snapshot of the shopping card for 20 pcs. 2SA1943 At Reichelt (Germany, Europe). They don't even have 2SC5200 on stock.
For comparison, there is a snapshot of the shopping card at Mouser.
Let's compare:
Reichelt (Germany, Europe)
€5.59 each
Mouser (Texas, USA)
€2.16 each

Reichelt charge 159% more for the same products.

In addition to that, Mouser is blazingly fast. From Texas to Paris shipment takes 1-2 days and then UPS delivers a nice package to my doorstep in just 2 days.
In contrast, Reichelt takes time first to prepare shipment and then they slowly deliver in 6-9 days by DPD (German Packet Service)

Attachments

• Capture 02.png
    Capture 02.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Capture 03.png
    Capture 03.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: 1 users
Today, at the Aliexpress rate of 102 rubles for 1 dollar, for the A60 10 pairs (20 pieces) of transistors with delivery to Russia the price is 37.812 dollars. Accordingly, for the A60+ the price is 75.62 dollars (20 pairs).
Chinese probably sell re-branded ISCSEMI transistors which cost €1,85 at Reichelt. Why should I bother with likely fakes if I can have guaranteed originals for just €2.16. This is not my fault - Chinese are ruining their business by allowing sales of outright fakes.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello my friend. I do not justify Chinese sellers. But I can say that what I recommended are original Toshiba. Instruments and measurements, as well as splitting, checking the crystal and markings indicate originality. I compared them with original transistors, no complaints. So the experts appreciated the original. I don’t argue that there are a lot of fakes, and I’ve come across them. It’s difficult to find a normal supplier nowadays, and you also talk about this. Of course, if there are 10 pieces on sale for $2, you have to think it’s a scam.:wave2:

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 users
Anybody have component list or were to.buy?
So, lets start now with a snapshot of small A60. It is almost identical to the larger version. The difference is in power supply and output sections.
On the silkscreen you may find all components.
The BOM in Chinese language is in two additional files. Don't bother trying to translate it. I have translated the BOM as Excel file. I will upload it later on after verifying it.

Attachments

• BOM-CHINA-1-JPG.jpg
    BOM-CHINA-1-JPG.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 122
  • BOM-CHINA-2.png
    BOM-CHINA-2.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Accuphase A60-2-Invert-Negative-BW.jpg
    Accuphase A60-2-Invert-Negative-BW.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: 1 user