A DIY event in Denmark?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice supply chain.

I'm out travelling from mid January till the first week in February, but hopefully I’ll manage to spend the important weekend in Denmark.

BTW thank you for making this event. (I have clicked on the thank you button)

Cheers
stinius

Yeah, the "supply chain" is actually rather nice. 10 years ago, the chef was among the best cooks in Denmark.

It would be nice to have you drop by for sure.

I have a driver project, that also may have a chance of getting ready. I played around with making surrounds yesterday. It's not as hard as I thought it would be.
It could at least be interesting to compare notes regarding driver building.

Magura :)

So, I guess it's time to get the ball rolling.

A few practical things should be sorted out:

Whom can bring extra power cables? (preferably with many outlets).

Long speaker cables with spades or bananas ? (long, as in 3 meters or more).

Long interconnects ? (long, as in +1 meter)

At least we will need 2 respectable CD players.

Any takers?

I have set up an account for this events fees, so anybody whom will take part, please drop me a mail, and I will send you the details.

I have received quite a number of mails from people whom are concerned this event has somehow lost momentum.
I can assure you that it has not, rather the opposite actually. I have though had issues with the website, and thus have not been able to change or update the event page.

Hi Morten,

I just saw this thread :)

How about Tool tips?

Mechanical:
You know more that most of us (IMHO)... how about a tour to show some tools?

PC tools:
Schematics capture
PCB layout - what to do and what not to do
Simulation - sharing of knowledge
Calculation - How to use different programs

Woodworking

Und so weiter....

\\\Jens

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.