A DIY event in Denmark?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I agree

I dare to expect, that anybody in Denmark, with a serious interest in DIY, are also a member here, or at least knows somebody who are.
Magura :)

During my development of HOLMImpulse I got very qualified constructive feedback here at diyAudio, but a lot unqualified destructive feedback in DK

NB: If you read this, and is one of the 5% who has given me qualified constructive feedback in DK, then please don't be offended ;)

What now?
So I guess we just have to keep this thread alive until we can see how many who are interested

What now?

So, a venue has been found, and a date has been set :cool:

January 16th, 2010.

A bit about the venue:

It's an inn with a couple of rooms, and an acoustically nice ballroom.

It is situated in Rødkærsbro, which is 13km from the point on the map in a previous post.
There is a possibility to get a room for a reasonable price, for those whom are traveling far.
Lunch is going to be provided as well, as this has been an issue at other events I have participated in so far.

Plenty of free parking

Railway pretty much to the door, airport 40 minutes away.

Magura :)

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Date and venue is fine with me, count me in. I'm not able to participate in organizing, simple too busy and not good at organizing anyway :)

But I'll be happy to do a session, at that time I expect to have plenty of things to show and talk about, in the area of advanced amplifier electronics....

Søren

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.