• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x150W Amp module for sale

Thanks to Yatsushiro‘s help to reply the PE ground question.

With increasing the value of the resistor at the I/O buffer board, it can slightly keep the unit gain for the I/O buffer.

And, for the toggle switch, you can take it as the soft switch, it will shut down the Main SMPS, and the aux SMPS only can output 12V to save power.

Thanks, Eric

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll update the first thread to consolidate this information ~
Something like this is easier to glance at:

FFA001_V3
Output: 2x150W @ 4 / 8ohm
Input: 85--265Vac, constant power SMPS
Size: 90x150mm
Price: USD$49.9/Unit, w/o shipping
Notes: Can be configured as a high-bass mode. CH1=300W@4OHM and CH2=120W@8OHM, similar to the Pascal U-PRO2

FFA002_V2
Output: 2x350W ...
Input: ...
Size: ...
Price: ...

FFA002-V1
Output: ...
Notes: variant with MOSFET mounted at the bottom side of the PCB

FFA003
Output: 1x350W ...

You can always add more to the list in this format and potential buyers can easily keep track of your offerings.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Friends~

Please refer below Pic to modify these two resistors to 49.9K or above to keep the unity gain for the I/O board. Currently, there is a 6dB gain in this board.

Thanks,Eric

微信图片_20230623184253.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I have 3 FFA001 doing endpoint duty for Roon around the house. This is the FFA003 and will go into my main listening system in the living room and I want it to be as good as it can be. I am having the face plate at a machine shop being milled for meters and power switch. Putting these into the chassis was like trying to put 12 tomato’s into a can.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 160
Oddly the FFA003 seems to run cooler than the FFA001, but I did put some holes in the side and the top is vented. This is what I did on my first FFA001 and it seems to run cool enough.

Attachments

• IMG_0102.jpeg
    IMG_0102.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0101.jpeg
    IMG_0101.jpeg
    496 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users