100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Hello guys

I have already simulated the A33 many times on multisim 13 and I have great results but also want to learn how to simulate in LTspice please if some one have lot of experience using LTspice I just need to know basic simulation test like THD,sine wave view ,and power in watts, I think I'm not do it right :( I have download a components library placed on the LTspice library so I was able to use the missing transistor parts that are in the original A33 schematic, I made the same as the multsim 13 with same part numbers so in that way I'm not getting confuse from schematic to PCB, here is the link of the component library I use on the A33

Components Library and Circuits - LTwiki-Wiki for LTspice

I hope some one can give me a hand on this :)

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• A33 in LT Spice.PNG
    A33 in LT Spice.PNG
    146 KB · Views: 1,889
  • Apex A33 LTSpice.pdf
    30.7 KB · Views: 305
  • Apex A33.asc
    24.9 KB · Views: 236
Hello guys I was searching online and I finally figure out some stuff about LTspice and what I need to know is how to do THD analyze the sine wave and square wave I think I got it all figure out, this software is not like multisim, it use a lot of different syntax commands but I only need just to do simple simulations to have a generated part number so I can used it into my PCB layout as a map,

I was searching online and the 1m resistor on LTspice represent 1milli ohm so I have to changed to write1meg not 1m = milli :p

I will order some A33 PCB next month, meanwhile no matter if I think I'm done with the layout I will keep checking until the end of this month to make sure all is correct, "yes no matter how many times you think is correct there is always a detail that you don't see right away" :) alright guys I'm gonna continue here enjoying planing the A33 project good day to you guys :)

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• A33 3.PNG
    A33 3.PNG
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,773
  • A33.PNG
    A33.PNG
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,651
  • soon to be order.PNG
    soon to be order.PNG
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,595
  • Apex A33.asc
    25.1 KB · Views: 152
Headphone amplifier ...

Hedphone amplifier using SR PP12 schematic ......:) some component values changed for +/-12V rail voltage operating .
Regards,Alex

Attachments

• APEX Diamond OS.jpg
    APEX Diamond OS.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 1,604
  • APEX HEADPHONE AMP[LIFIER.jpg
    APEX HEADPHONE AMP[LIFIER.jpg
    969.4 KB · Views: 941
Last edited: