• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

Just my Audiozen and Sokris dam1021 build into a case. I expand the analog audio output with a switch and a relay. So I have the possibility to switch the output with or without buffer easy from the outside, without to open the case.

_DSC6228.jpg IMG_20181010_110335.jpg
IMG_20181008_122347.jpg IMG_20181010_110558.jpg

Kurt Blum

DIY AUDIOPHILE TUBE ELECTRONIC | "es bizeli zuesatzliche infos fuer de audio rohre chlutteri" Swiss-German translation ;-)

Last edited:
hello everybody,

please help me out, I am quite new to the diy-sector, and happily (and successfully ;) built a 1021 dam dac, based on the audiozen board.

I want to take it a step up and use two external psus, one for the dac, one for the usb module. I just dont want to damage anything, thats why I am asking:

for the dac: I have to disconnect j7 and feed it via these pins with the external power (two sals ultrabibs), right?

but: where do i have to power the usb-module?

thanks, and all the best!