• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TPA3251D2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for your patience since this is a economy shipping and it will take 7~14 days normally.

any questions and compare are also welcome to discuss here to all of the DIY guys.

It arrived on Wednesday, but I was only able to collect it from the Post Office yesterday. Fast delivery, the best packaging I've seen on a China shipped parcel. Good after sales communication on how to connect etc

Quickly connected it up to a 36v SMPS, Q Acoustics 2050i speakers, driven by an RPi, Mamboberry LS DAC & Kali, running Rune. listening to Nicolas Jaar Space Is Only Noise.

First impressions are of a very quiet amp without a source, and I had to turn my ALPS pot down compared to how I had it using the TPA3250D2EVM.

I am so far very impressed, need to do some more listening...

I've just discovered your project. This is pretty exciting really, you've got a 36v smps designed for this thing. This new TPA3251 really looks sweet. Have you considered making a DAC board using the PCM5242? That would be pretty amazing. It's designed to work perfectly with the 3251 and if I'm not mistaken it features minidsp functionality.

I may try this board with the Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD as a source. I've heard it sounds quit good and has XLR outputs.

It looks like it could even function as a stand alone DAC since it has digital inputs and external power. Not sure though. Apparently has SNR of 120db.

What are you guys using as a source for 3eAudio board?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.