Global Warming/Climate Change hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to be that the changes in temperature (seasonal) were something like a sine wave with noise. Now it is looking more like a square wave.

We just went from the high 80s of late summer to the high 50s of late fall approaching winter in two weeks.

In my 67 years on this dirt ball things have been changing.

Stick your head in the sand if you wish, but it was plain to me in the late 60s that this was coming, and it is plain to me to see that it is here now.

Last edited:
It used to be that the changes in temperature (seasonal) were something like a sine wave with noise. Now it is looking more like a square wave.

We just went from the high 80s of late summer to the high 50s of late fall approaching winter in two weeks.
That would be sawtooth wave, no?
In my 67 years on this dirt ball things have been changing.
I thought it was always referred to as the third rock. :scratch1:

Disabled Account
Joined 2017
Know what's even sadder?

Knowing that Cal has to proofread this entire thread, right after working hard fixing roofs to weed out the bad posts.

Anyway, any serious scientist knows that the entire universe is in my front pouch and whenever I touch it a massive cataclysm occurs and millions of people die.

Last edited:
Welcome to the era of New Puritanism. Apparently religion was not to blame, people just have this inner need to compensate periods of well being with periods of intense self flagellation and suffering. In the past major wars have provided such periods naturally.

So happy my life has largely passed through much happier times of human history. Mostly laughing at political correctness, climate alarmists and the rights of those with multi-gender issues.

Won't even mention the Metoo wars :cool:

Here is an article which expresses beautifully a similar viewpoint.

How will history recall our climate catastrophists? | The Spectator Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.