radiation in mine home from nabure.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
At the frequencies discussed here aluminum should work fine. Aluminum siding kills cell phone and TV reception quite well. Of course the signals will still come in through the windows unless you replace the plastic window screen with aluminum screen. The only place where steel had an advantage is at far lower frequencies, and close distances where the wave propagation has a strong magnetic component. 50 / 60 Hz power line interference usually responds better to steel (or Mu metal).

The picture you showed has several scattered pulses over several GHz of spectrum. This is not characteristic of most communications systems except for possibly some covert military spread spectrum system. It could be some sort of purpose built jammer, but what was it's intended target? Frequencies this high are not that easy to generate, especially over that much bandwidth.

That meter most likely is a sampled system. It sweeps a receiver over the intended frequency range and measures a power level at it's internal intermediate frequency (IF). If a high powered pulse at a lower frequency, or near the IF frequency hits that meter hard enough it will generate the random scattered pulses you show. Do repeated readings produce the same pattern, or a different random pattern? If so you may be looking in the wrong frequency range, especially if the meter has a plastic case with minimal internal shielding over the RF circuitry.

Do you see or hear coincident pulses in radio or TV reception? Is any electronic equipment in your house being interfered with?

Unplug every electronic device in your house, or better still, kill the line (mains) power outside the house, and repeat the measurements inside the house to verify that the interference is from an outside source.

When I first moved into this house an AM radio would not function. Almost 3 years later, it still doesn't. This was true even before the house was built. There is a steady tick tick tick sound that makes it too irritating to listen to the radio. Some people blamed the small airport on a nearby hill, but I took a portable radio up there and it works fine. Wandering the half mile road where we live reveals that the signals are strongest from the neighbor's house. Killing their power via the outside breaker stops the tick. They are an elderly couple with minimal electronics in their house, so it is not intentional, but I haven't figured it out yet. I'm guessing that it's a set of contacts arcing on something.

Hi

yes meter is sampled, but it is a professional equipment, costs almost 4000 dollar but here it is 1900 euros.

I have contact with the manufacturer and she did say the adjustment needs to set right, like bandwidth and smaple frequency.

Set al power of and measure do not help, a nabure did say in past he has a jammer so he has better wifi, a word from somewhone who do not now a lot about rf, just supid afcouse.

I have measure the signal only on front where I watch tv, tv is not cause, and the signal strength is max +3dB who is not that much that things do disturb, a real strong militairy radar do well disturb equipment, but is quite much stronger.

here some measurement in the home, walk around.

YouTube

old ones on pictures, measure 8 to max meter 9.4 Ghz. then pulses are more clear, and a pc measurement also with usb cable.

regards

Attachments

• yesterday radarsignal.jpg
    yesterday radarsignal.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 168
  • yesterday same meter adjust.JPG
    yesterday same meter adjust.JPG
    516.3 KB · Views: 165
I just use venetian blinds on my window, they are aluminium and cheap and easy to install.

Also. the RF meter the OP is using costs $3,900 as he stated up above. Doubtful that it doesn't have internal RF shielding in place...

Toodaloo. :wiz:

The meter is indeed very professional, and shielded, it is a lone from a company, not mine, only the antenna used is already 1400 dollar or more.

the signal I measure is on purpose, because the nabure do want me away from here and nows about the sensitivity I have, I am a HSP person, the blinding of windows is not working the signal comes through a wall, I have call goverment people who come check, if it is what I think, I stay and nabure can move.

what a acosial behavior to make people live so miserable is this who we do go work with each other in the western world, terrible sick people.

Do know I had investigation in a hospital, and the sleep disorders do come from microwave radiation, I have no trouble with wifi stick in pc, only the stronger gsm mast, when these are 1 km away I have no trouble so far I do now, only get 24 hours a day in radiation give trouble, and I think the digital content as pulses are the cause.

The 4 watt wifi mast of the nabure is a ruckus long range, so far I now not suitable for normal homes but for industrial area and hotels, child 6 years do sleep 3 meters from it, while in france wifi is removed from schools, not for no reason I presume.

PS I do sleep well in a forrest, upstairs it is quite clean, but in the home it is strong, and I do work there so get sleep trouble afterwards.

Solution is underway, through the law.

regards

George,

You might stop by and offer to check their house for a dirty filter in an electrostatic air cleaner or faulty electrical wiring. Even if they have a fuse box identifying the bad circuit may prevent a fire.

My suspicion is you might know a relative and express your concern about the fire potential.

PS glad to see a few folks joining in who actually understand EMI.

I actually have a gallon of silver paint. It was $400.00.

For aluminium, we do not talk about conductivity but shielding of magnetic fields, and that is done with copper or metal.

No, unless you're going fantastically thick, copper isn't the right material for low-frequency magnetic fields. You want high permeability here.

For RF, you can pretty quickly show that aluminum foil is more than enough to shield or exquisitely attenuate -- just wrap your cell phone in foil and see how well it responds.

Last edited:
My suspicion is you might know a relative and express your concern about the fire potential.

The neighbor IS a relative and they are interested in me fixing it. The problem is somewhat intermittent, and tends to come and go. I did find and fix some bad wiring in their kitchen. The outlet powering the microwave was toasted, as were one or two others. Their kitchen stove is old, and I'm thinking that the issue might be one (or all) of those burner controls that constantly switch the coils on and off to maintain a constant temperature. The woman cooks food for themselves, sometimes us, and for the church. I just never tried to correlate the popping sound in the radio with their cooking. They have a modern heat pump for winter heat, and rarely run the AC in summer.

dirty filter in an electrostatic air cleaner

I forgot about those sparkers, I'll ask if they have one.

Frankly, I don't listen to AM radio. We live in a place were there is very little RF. There is no TV, cell phones only work in a very few spots, and there are 4 FM stations receivable in my car, one here in the basement, and it is very weak. It wouldn't take much to cause interference. I will continue to investigate as time permits, but it has apparently been going on for several years.

You might have to move away from any urbanized area.
I suggest you get a nice farmhouse (which won´t cost more than a City house) , at least 100 meters away from nearest neighbour and definitely a couple kilometers (or more) away from High Voltage transmission lines, Radio/TV broadcasting antennas and Cellphone towers.

Also ditch your own cellphone, rely on wired telephone for communications, and do not install Wi Fi at home (don´t invite the enemy inside your home/castle), of course no Microwave ovens either.

ONLY guarantee you can live in an RF silent area.

PS I do sleep well in a forrest, upstairs it is quite clean, but in the home it is strong, and I do work there so get sleep trouble afterwards.

Solution is underway, through the law.

regards
Watch out for ground radiations and grid patters - Fault Lines, Water Streams, Curry Grid, Hartman Grid, Ley Lines positive and negative etc ...IOW you can be sleeping over a bad spot and in time this can affect your health......try moving your bed or sleep in another room.
Learn dowsing or get a consultant to map out your floor plan and learn where the 'healing' places are, and where the 'geopathic stress' places are.

Pesticides in foods, volatile organic compounds, wrong gut flora, drug use can all render you more susceptible to EMR, natural or man made.
Try organic foods and avoiding drugs, pharmaceutical or illicit and allow your mind/body to rebalance.

Dan.

Finding Places of Power: Dowsing Earth Energies

Last edited:
A bit off topic but woke up this morning , checked my news feed and the first headline was
'Met office issues severe radiation fog warning for the whole UK'
My first thoughts aren't allowed to be repeated here followed by a quick search to find out whos attacking who , turns out it's ' just a name ' given to this type of fog and nothing to worry about as it's not actually radioactive.
Makes me wonder though how many others didn't read any further and are currently sitting in their bunkers tuned in to the SW band and estimating how long the tins of beans will last :D

No, unless you're going fantastically thick, copper isn't the right material for low-frequency magnetic fields. You want high permeability here.

For RF, you can pretty quickly show that aluminum foil is more than enough to shield or exquisitely attenuate -- just wrap your cell phone in foil and see how well it responds.

Then I was informed wrong, I did make this PLL 3 meter transmitter, with it we did in very long past have a radio station, it is of very high quality sound and stability and noise, deep still.

i have this I think made in 1996 if I now well, we use always very thin matal for shield the appartments between amplifier stages, who did well, maybe aluminium is better, but can not be soldered.

I am curious when happens if I put these transmittor next to my bed if I get trouble sleeping, this is on 100 Mhz 10 watts but analog and not pulsed. I have that possiblility to test. not pulsed and no trouble then means the pulses are the cause, and not natural.

I did made the pcb with ultiboard that time, the dos version, I have now get out the hasp on that because it is outdated and ultiboard is no more and now property of NI.

regards

Attachments

• DSCN2694.JPG
    DSCN2694.JPG
    478.2 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN2695.jpg
    DSCN2695.jpg
    679.5 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN2697.JPG
    DSCN2697.JPG
    405.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
The neighbor IS a relative and they are interested in me fixing it. The problem is somewhat intermittent, and tends to come and go. I did find and fix some bad wiring in their kitchen. The outlet powering the microwave was toasted, as were one or two others. Their kitchen stove is old, and I'm thinking that the issue might be one (or all) of those burner controls that constantly switch the coils on and off to maintain a constant temperature. The woman cooks food for themselves, sometimes us, and for the church. I just never tried to correlate the popping sound in the radio with their cooking. They have a modern heat pump for winter heat, and rarely run the AC in summer.

I forgot about those sparkers, I'll ask if they have one.

Frankly, I don't listen to AM radio. We live in a place were there is very little RF. There is no TV, cell phones only work in a very few spots, and there are 4 FM stations receivable in my car, one here in the basement, and it is very weak. It wouldn't take much to cause interference. I will continue to investigate as time permits, but it has apparently been going on for several years.

trouble with connections in a grid or other apparatus is quite dangerous, you can get fire, special with 120 volts current is twice as high.

oxidation of grid cables are a cause, check them all.

regards

You might have to move away from any urbanized area.
I suggest you get a nice farmhouse (which won´t cost more than a City house) , at least 100 meters away from nearest neighbour and definitely a couple kilometers (or more) away from High Voltage transmission lines, Radio/TV broadcasting antennas and Cellphone towers.

Also ditch your own cellphone, rely on wired telephone for communications, and do not install Wi Fi at home (don´t invite the enemy inside your home/castle), of course no Microwave ovens either.

ONLY guarantee you can live in an RF silent area.

I have only trouble if I do be in the fields 24 hour day, I can call with the cellphone but after 10 minutes and sometimes earlier I get ringing en ticking in ears following by a unbalance, then I need to stop,, the old dect phone did give me this right away, and light was out and in hospital, there is checked and a come out was the elctrostress who did disrups mine balans organ in ears, it was quite scary, sinds then I do now what I can or not, a cable phone is expensive when call to cell phones, so I do call with cell phine but very short times, maybe when calling through a modem is a solution, then power can be very low, in city's this is maybe a nice solution for all the masts, just call and walk on street the mobile then seeks modems of the houses there, then we need very little power also except in outside area's.

For me now, I do design a audio amp the transmitter pulses into the equipment, and so measuring is more difficult that is why I have inform goverment now.

regards

Perhaps the easiest solution is to wrap several cardboard boxes in aluminum foil, stack them up to form a wall and place it between your bed and the EMI source direction.

Max you cannot push a rope. Pull it too fast and it whips.

I think the nabure do radiate me on purpose because here is no radar normally, just some wifi who are weak, the closest gsm mast is 1.5 km away, so I call here on cellphone with ears on a wire to prevent to much radiation, but I do use the phone very rare, just use email.

if people do not like me as the nabure does and radiate me with a radar then he get trouuble very soon, after 6 years of trouble with them it is enough for me. I do not go into costs because these people do jam me with transmitters, nabure do work on a company who do technical like data, heating etc ,.

regards

Kees, I note in your biography that you are a shoemaker.
In my experience, this involves much exposure to vapors and fumes, more especially organic solvents included in glue compounds.
I have been down the track of extraordinary 'electro sensitivity' due to several causes.
These were -
1. Using a PL flouro type lamp against my forehead whilst doing fine work 8 hours per day.
2. Using a range of organic solvents with skin contact and breathing vapours.
3. Sleeping over a particularly bad place which included a fault line and water stream.

Changing sleeping room, avoiding solvents, replacing the lamp with incandescent and following a detoxing and organic diet effected the cure.

Dan.

Kees, I note in your biography that you are a shoemaker.
In my experience, this involves much exposure to vapors and fumes, more especially organic solvents included in glue compounds.
I have been down the track of extraordinary 'electro sensitivity' due to several causes.
These were -
1. Using a PL flouro type lamp against my forehead whilst doing fine work 8 hours per day.
2. Using a range of organic solvents with skin contact and breathing vapours.
3. Sleeping over a particularly bad place which included a fault line and water stream.

Changing sleeping room, avoiding solvents, replacing the lamp with incandescent and following a detoxing and organic diet effected the cure.

Dan.

Hi Dan

The days I was a shoemaker is 34 years ago, I did shoe sewing machine work but in that time the rules for solvents was not yet strict.

I have a clean place to sleep, it is the nabure his boss who did install the heavy 15 km range ruckus wifi mast, first 2 meter from mine bed later it is moved to the other nabure and back is chielded with metal, now I do not measure strong fields with it, something like -27dB.

the first time I did get here was after a judge give me support, and so the residential has to give me this home, I did live first in a appartment with a gsm mast putting on the next flat, so it radiate into mine room, +2 dB. with the hospital letter the judge case is won by me, but again after some years the residential again gave permit to nabure, who already did not like me and did try to hunting me hoping I did leave the home, I did not because nobody can hunt me away, I am strong in that, I think let the judge look at it again I can win the case agein, maybe that is the only way.

I have now put metal behind mine back when watch tv to block the radar signals, I have call militairy and there is no radar here, so nabure do transmit to this direction on purpose with a radar to disturb mine equipment, and the local goverment do nothing about it, when I complaine about it on twitter I get a visit of the police that I not allowed to do that, but irt is free speech so I do still put it there, nobody can do anything about it except when the plague stopts, I have never hurt people in mine live, I do help them most of the time, I consider myself a good person, and will stand above the nabure his misbahavior, but for how long as mine sisters and brothers will take violent action, I do not want that.

Hope the story is readable, because english I did never learn except on the internet.

regards

Last edited:
Electro-smog

Hi Kees, have you taken your portable spectrum meter outside and measure at different locations before you accuse someone deliberately using RF energy directed at your home?
Also, did you try measure if there's an elevated RF field around your bed, would have been interesting to know if the claimed coil spring bed antenna anomaly is true.

In the past when I used mobile phones much more than these days it gave me intermittent high pitched faint tinnitus only on the air I held the phone at, especially if the phone call lasted ca 15 minutes or longer, and I have been always aware of not dialing up the volume too high up which is a common mistakes with headphones and earbuds.
So nowadays when I can, I use the external speaker on the phone and lay the phone down on the desk while talking, (the mobile phone microphones adapts to external use so don't have to shout!), it works very well, or alternatively using a wired earbud.

Wired headphones also causes high pitched faint tinnitus after prolonged use, in opposition to mobile phones in this case it appears on both ears.
Several years ago when I noticed this phenomena I put two larger ferrite blockers on the cable near the jack because I suspected the RF energy entered the headphones especially when listening to media directly from the PC which is a known HF noise source.
Later I found out it's the same when having the headphones connected to the audio amplifier.

One peculiar thing I noticed is, if I some times (happened many times) I listened only to one song or few while sitting in front of my PC I would some times forget the song had ended and kept the earphones on my head even for an hour before I realized it, much probably I was too much into what I did on my PC, maybe I am wrong but that's how I come concluded that wired earphones probably picks up RF energy and causes tinnitus after a while without any whatsoever sound played back.
The earphone wire in itself is a potentially perfect antenna to pick up RF energy.

Have been thinking of open the cans and solder in two ferrite beads on each side, both signal and GND, hopefully it will work. Same thing should be done with the mobile phone earbud too.

Nonetheless, as far as it concerns me I don't feel particularly bothered with above mentioned "problems", it's just my own observations and they are there, however, electro smog is nothing to dismiss out of hand, the future will tell.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.