What are you Watching?

My ugly TV. Can’t wait till the new Sony gets here. Bad Samsung.
Not sure why it’s upside down.

Attachments

• 8D4E9E88-34CB-4D6E-B8A2-221B4AB44B08.jpg
    8D4E9E88-34CB-4D6E-B8A2-221B4AB44B08.jpg
    986.3 KB · Views: 117
My ugly TV. Can’t wait till the new Sony gets here. Bad Samsung.
Not sure why it’s upside down.
Maybe it was assembled in ... Australia .... :confused:

I am watching a series of airplane crashes on National Geographis; dunno what it's called in English, but right now they're investigating a cargo plane that dug a deep hole in North Swedish mountains.

Netflix “Turning Point”. Some disturbing and heart wrenching images that many of us many not have seen before, and I think yet another reminder that things are never as cut and dried as we’d like to support our individual and collective agendas. Too bad that humankind writ large never seems to take those lessons to heart.

At the moment Squid Game. Think running man+battle royale. It's a slow slow start so stick with it. You know it's good as it induces feelings when you're watching it. Something Hollywood has lost.

I don't tend to watch much TV unless it's a series I can binge as a single continuous block. Otherwise you loose the emotion and engagement. Especially with TV channels with adverts. I simply don't watch channels with adverts anymore as it destroys the engagement of the content.

Notable series in the past:
* The Method (Russian)
* The Break (polish)
* the trilogy of three films: The invisible Guardian, The Legacy of Bones and Offering to the Storm (Spanish)
* La Mante (French)
* Locke and Key

There's probably others :)

I have booked to see Dune (2021) next week at the cinema :D Fingers crossed Hollywood haven't destroyed the books.

Last edited: