• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: More stuff for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Payment via paypal preferred but will do cheque. Collection welcomed from Chesterfield Derbyshire.

Audiosector LM3875 Gainclones:

Gold plated PCB's with premium components(riken and caddock) including Blackgate N types. Also comes with 4 x 1500uf Panasonic FC caps (not pictured). Fully constructed, just require traffo, wiring and heatsink.

The 4x 100uf 50v Blackgate N types alone cost £40.

£40 inc postage for the pair.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Audiosector LM4780 Gainclones:

Gold plated PCB's with standard components. All components required included, except toroid, heatsink and wiring. Partially constructed.

£20 inc postage for the pair

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

2x SMPS PSU's.

Same as the ones detailed here:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/nuukspot/decdun/gainclonesmps.html

Perfect for powering gainclones, T-amps etc.

£20 for the pair

Note that this photo show 4 modules, this ad is for 2.

--------------------------------------------

2 x 25-0-25 160VA encapsulated toroids, very nice quality with 230v primaries. Ideal for the GC's. £25 for the pair.

No pic of these but they're the same overall design as the ones in this photo, they're just a tad smaller.

4 x Blackgate 50v 100uf N types (very light use, few hours at most and still have nice leads) £20

4 x Blackgate 50v 1000uf STD types (unused) £25

PS. It looks like one of the BG 1000uf has got a dent in it, that is not the case. Its simply the sealed bag and flash interaction. All the caps are in perfect condition.

----------------------------------------------------

15" Acoustic Elegance (aka Stryke) AV15 mk2

Bought around 3 months ago from Marshall Chong Audio: http://www.mcaudio.co.uk/audio-bass.htm

This driver is completely in as new condition. It has never been installed in cabinet and only tested very briefly to ensure it was in working order on arrival from MC Audio, so this hasn't been run in at all.

Nearly 2"(46mm) peak-to-peak excursion with a 15" radiating area means plenty of displacement for deep bass.

The sub has been stored in its original and hefty packing box for complete protection, this will also ensure that it will withstand even a vicious beating from the postman should such a thing happen.

I've never heard it running but from the accounts spread around the net, its an extremely nice sub for the money and I'm offering this perfect example at a fraction of the RRP.

Please note that this is dual 4ohm voice coil driver, so wired in parallel means a 2ohm load and series is 8ohm.

Qts: 0.471
Qms: 5.293
Qes: 0.517
Vas: 140.1 ltrs
Fs: 22.39 Hz
Xmax: 24 mm
Sd: 830 cm2
Sensitivity: 91dB (1w/1m)

Also includes TS spec sheet with the driver.

Paid £189 asking for £110 + postage.

Hello,

I'm interested in the assembled LM3875 kits, the unassembled LM4780 kits, and the SMPS modules. I live in the USA, however, so I'll PM you about shipping (or you can PM me - zipcode is New York, 10012). If shipping is reasonable and the items are still available, I'd like to purchase them.

Thanks,
KT

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
KT said:
Hello,

I'm interested in the assembled LM3875 kits, the unassembled LM4780 kits, and the SMPS modules. I live in the USA, however, so I'll PM you about shipping (or you can PM me - zipcode is New York, 10012). If shipping is reasonable and the items are still available, I'd like to purchase them.

Thanks,
KT

Thats £80 + £20 postage for insured and signed for airmail upto 2kg.

So yes the postage is expensive. Let me know if your still interested.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Tristanc1 said:
Interested in the 15" sub, how much including postage to Canada, t6c-0p5? Can do paypal.

Thanks in advance!
Tristan

Sorry Tristan,

The package is large and heavy. The courier I use won't even touch it. And I'd imagine if I used someone else then it would equate to a small fortune.

Please feel free to look further into this and let me know if you find something that's reasonable.

My estimate would be around £30-40 though.

ShinOBIWAN said:

Thats £80 + £20 postage for insured and signed for airmail upto 2kg.

So yes the postage is expensive. Let me know if your still interested.

Hi Shinobiwan,

OK, I thought about it and I think I'll go for the assembled LM3875 stereo kit (40 pounds) and two pair, all 4 units, of SMPS (20 pounds per pair x 2 = 40 pounds). Add 20 pounds for shipping and the total is 100 pounds, correct? Please let me know if these are still available and I'll send in payment.

Best,
KT

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
KT said:

Hi Shinobiwan,

OK, I thought about it and I think I'll go for the assembled LM3875 stereo kit (40 pounds) and two pair, all 4 units, of SMPS (20 pounds per pair x 2 = 40 pounds). Add 20 pounds for shipping and the total is 100 pounds, correct? Please let me know if these are still available and I'll send in payment.

Best,
KT

Hi again KT

I've only got 2 of the SMPS left now.

If your still interested then I can sell the 2x SMPS and LM3785 for £78 inc shipping.

Regards
Ant

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.