• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: More stuff for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Spev said:
Hiya Shin - still no sign of this parcel I'm afraid - at what point do the lovely post office consider stuff lost?

ta

James

If these are lost/whatever I'll claim but can forward the extra set SMPS and GC's that I have been using for comparisons. I'm not really getting on with the GC sound so have no problems letting these go.

Alternatively I can just refund?

Let me know what you want to do.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Spev said:
Very generous offer! I'm keen to try out the GC so if you're prepared to forward on your others and SMPS that would be fantastic!

Are they identical to 3875s you were originally selling?

Cheers

James

Hi James,

They don't have the Blackgate N types unforunately since I sold those in this thread some time ago. Instead they come with the Panasonic FC's at the coupling position. Apart from that they're identical.

The SMPS are all wired up and I've attached a large 50w 10R Alu clad resistor on the 5v line as recommend by Nuuk.

Hi Pplu - it appears Shin has a particularly slack post office! My last purchase from him (along with the other buyers on the thread I think) took several weeks to arrive (and we're uk based....)

I should imagine yours will probably turn up at the same time as my parcel that's gone awol.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Spev said:
My last purchase from him (along with the other buyers on the thread I think) took several weeks to arrive (and we're uk based....)

Most of the delay is due to the fact that its difficult for me to find the time to get to the mainpost office in town. The tiny one in the village near me don't handle parcels and I often get refused when sending anything much bigger than a jiffy bag.

Its just as bad trying to get the parcels collected from home ie. nobody home during the day most of the time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.