• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: More stuff for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Spev said:
totally understandable and I have no problem with that.

its the post office taking several weeks to deliver a package that gets my back up :)

To be fair to the post office; most of the time it takes me a week and mostly 2 weeks to get the parcels in the post. There's only really one day a week where I can comfortably get into town and post parcels.

Of course missing parcels is another thing and this has happened to me before but I send all parcel insured and got my money back in that instance. When you talk about the last lot with the delays it only took them around a week to deliver, the rest was my delay. Thankfully DIY'ers seem incredibly patient, I guess it goes with the territory :) I've had a pair of Scanspeak AirCircs on order for a month now from Wilmslow and I've been waiting on several amp enclosures from ATI in Thailand, that were out of stock when ordering and that was around 3 weeks ago now. I could go on about my 4 month wait on ATC to get some missing parts out to me or the 2 month wait I had on some drivers from them.

So try not to be too hard on the PO, with the exception of missing parcel, the delays in delivery are nearly always mine. Although I have to admit that parcel do seem to take longer to be delivered from our sorting office.

On another note, I recently posted an ATC driver off to the states and that arrived within a two days.

Hiya Shin

fyi, there's still no sign of the first parcel - it must have been 28 days now so you may want to start a claim with the post office.

Not sure if you've managed to post on the other 3875s and smps but there's no sign of those either

cheers

James

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Spev said:
Hiya Shin

fyi, there's still no sign of the first parcel - it must have been 28 days now so you may want to start a claim with the post office.

Not sure if you've managed to post on the other 3875s and smps but there's no sign of those either

cheers

James

No worries, I've already put a claim in.

The other was only sent Friday. I've got the tracking number around here so I'll dig it out and pass it on.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.