• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MF30-2F-151.5 heatsink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I am able to get this nice heatsink (see below) for US$35 shipped from Australia to my home in Colorado 80526, and I was wondering if there are any interested parties out there. You will have to pay shipping from Fort Collins, CO 80526 using

http://www.ups.com

Estimated dimensions are 15" (L) by 10" (W) by 10" (H). Weight is 5.5lb.

The specs are attached to the next thread.....Richard

Attachments

• module_complete.jpg
    module_complete.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 585
MF30-2F-151.5 dimensions

Hi Tony,

The dimensions are 300mm (L) by 81mm (W), and it's 151.5mm high.

Looks like we currently have interest for 8 pieces. I'll get back to you guys on the 29th since I'm going to be out of town attending a wedding......

Talk to ya later,
Richard

Hi ThingyNess,

Sorry about not getting back to you. Actually I am going to have the sinks delivered to my mail box in Blaine which makes shipping and customs issues a lot easier.

Not to mention the fact that UPS from the US to Canada is a nightmare.

You are welcome to include your sink order with mine and I will collect the sinks, do customs and bring them to Vancouver where you can pick them up at my house as I am doing this any way and it is no big deal to take care of yours as well.

Tony D.

Hello Jean,

1 pair of these heatsinks will not be enough for an Aleph 2. What 'speakers are you using?

It may be that the added complexity, expense and hassle of the 2 are not required, also the 5 has been done so many times that most if not all of any potential problems you may face have been solved.

Tony D.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.