• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Omron G6H-2 12VDC relays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greets, Please review what I have you logged in for at the moment and advise of changes needed.

I recognize the need to clarify the particulars of the led sets. I will do so shortly.

I still need the mailing address for 7 members.

Ichiban, please clarify your interest in led's.

At this time I will no longer consider supplying 2SK170's

member.........relays.....led sets...address needed

Russellc............7...........1

thefragger........12

stoolpigeon.......10..........4

PierreQuiRoule...21..........3............need

jimbop..............7.........................need

mlloyd.............12

Thror...............7.............1

fastvideo.........25

number9..........10

aud1out..........25

guglielmope.....10..........................need

Praudio...........24..........................need

1MOR.............10

BDP...............12

ICHIBAN.........12.............?

jims...............14...........................need

wirewiggler.....14.............2

mekanoplastik...9.............3.............need

ujamerstand....14...........................need

Last edited:
leds and cost

thefragger asked:
Wow... what are the LEDs for and how are they matched? :scratch2:
In the words of Salas: the leds are an "Alternative and more precise to a resistor"

I'll be measuring the voltage drop across individual leds and combing them into strings with Vf values that match, channel to channel. The 5 led cluster is intended to drop a target of 9V, something less than that is acceptable. The 3 led cluster is intended to drop ~5.4V. I'll be measuring to 0.01V

When you get them they will be packaged in 2 groups of 3 & 2 groups of 5 for each board. Don't mix them if you want to retain the match between channels.

I set the table and y'all come to eat. :D We're almost up to 400 leds now. I'd better figure a cost...:rolleyes: I believe once I get set up I can blast through them in 5-6 hours.

How does $4.50 per set of leds strike you?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.