Revisiting some "old" ideas from 1970's - IPS, OPS

Here is single layer Ampliwire-ECC88-IPS...
I will try to propose printable files for etching just say me what type you want UV transfert and toner transfert to need different file

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2015-11-17 16.52.40.png
    Capture d'écran 2015-11-17 16.52.40.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
Copper side as is and mirrored. Silk side as is and mirrored. That way anyone wanting to hand etch can decide which format to use to suit their process.

Thanks for answer. Here are files in pdf for ECC88 version...

Marc

Attachments

• Bottom_Ampliwire-ECC88-IPS.pdf
    33.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Bottom_mirror- Ampliwire-ECC88-IPS.pdf
    33.6 KB · Views: 156
  • silk mirror - Ampliwire-ECC88-IPS.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 172
Still learning so please take a look. Thanks Marc.

Hi Terry,
Take a look your PD+ is connected to nothing. It should be connected to Q1 collector, C20 and R35 refering to schematic i posted a few post before and not to V+. You have an issue with ND- too : connection to C20 and R36/collecteur Q2 is lefting.

You should take Schematic and follow each your tracks with it. With diptrace you have a direct correlation between schematic and layout.

Marc

Last edited:
It appears to not be an issue here, but indicating if art is mirrored or not, copper side view or top view, is good. I'm currently rebuilding my Slewbaby, because the file was already mirrored, so my boards came out backwards. I built them backwards, but got to the outputs and realized I would have to flip 'em or fly 'em, so I started over. I don't mind, they are better than the first build, because I optimized details that I wasn't pleased with the first time around, but...
- Thanks for everyone's efforts. The ever increasing "Slewmaster" family of projects is excellent fun!!!

Hi Terry,
Take a look your PD+ is connected to nothing. It should be connected to Q1 collector, C20 and R35 refering to schematic i posted a few post before and not to V+. You have an issue with ND- too : connection to C20 and R36/collecteur Q2 is lefting.

You should take Schematic and follow each your tracks with it. With diptrace you have a direct correlation between schematic and layout.

Marc

Hi Marc,

Thanks! I think I have it now.

I etched a pair of the ECC88 boards too.

Blessings, Terry

Attachments

• Ampwire V1.1.jpg
    Ampwire V1.1.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 505
  • Ampwire tube foil.jpg
    Ampwire tube foil.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 483
  • Ampwire tube silk.jpg
    Ampwire tube silk.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 480