100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

MJE15034/35 Transistors

Hi friends. Can anyone help me about the transistors shown below are original or not?

Attachments

• An-Meisen-ON-promotes-the-tube-king-MJE15034-MJE15035.jpg
    An-Meisen-ON-promotes-the-tube-king-MJE15034-MJE15035.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 988
thanks i build circuit but there is a problem
without input signal and no speaker connected and no heatsink and just +/-45v supply i adjust 0.33ohm resistor voltage about 10mv but it begin rising continuously and go over 20mv and 2sc5200/2sa1943 become warm and if i didn't disconnet psu become hot.
is that normal or something is wrong in circuit?

i get same problem its not normal u need heatsink on it. put heatsink and be sure bd139 connected good on it. heat changind voltage. mine was changing the bias voltage too i was just lucky trying to check heat on transistors and i see when i push bd139 on the heatsink voltage stop changing. and then i check the transistor and see bd139 not touching good on heatsink. sorry for bad english.

i get same problem its not normal u need heatsink on it. put heatsink and be sure bd139 connected good on it. heat changind voltage. mine was changing the bias voltage too i was just lucky trying to check heat on transistors and i see when i push bd139 on the heatsink voltage stop changing. and then i check the transistor and see bd139 not touching good on heatsink. sorry for bad english.

thank you that helped me alot

I made this amplifier for test my home DIY speakers (two way TL).

D4 on component layout wrong polarity, in post #253 is corect componenet layout.

i have 2 question:
1-can i remove C13 and connect SGND directly to PSU ground?
2-can i put a 10K resistor beetwen IN and SGND?for better noise reduction specially when no input connected.

Attachments

• APEX AX14 test.jpg
    APEX AX14 test.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 917
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hello

I want more power in ax-14 amp. can i just add more pair off op transistor, I don't want any changes in sonic quality of amp. Please help if someone have more power versions of this amp.

at page 393 (#3929) alex mm make 2 pairs ax14.

mr. mile wrote before "rail voltage +/-45V for single pair or +/-55V for two pairs, +/-65V 3 pairs, +/-75V 4 pairs, +/-85V 5 pairs and +/-95V 6 pairs or more". but i dont know if you need to change some thing or not. you have to read....

good luck...

at page 393 (#3929) alex mm make 2 pairs ax14.

mr. mile wrote before "rail voltage +/-45V for single pair or +/-55V for two pairs, +/-65V 3 pairs, +/-75V 4 pairs, +/-85V 5 pairs and +/-95V 6 pairs or more". but i dont know if you need to change some thing or not. you have to read....

good luck...

Thanks karachay

Have you build Ax-14 with more than 1 pair