100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

My HX-11, very good sound. Thank you, Mr. Mile.

Attachments

• IMAG0050.jpg
    IMAG0050.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2,158
  • IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 2,100
I made an LTspice sim of the AX14. Attaching it here.

The 1N4148 diode on the diff amp legs should be an other type of diode with lower leakage, or not be there at all.

I don't know why that diode would be really needed, but if it is, perhaps the BAV21 or something similar with low leakage would be a better choice. That 1N4148 causes a lot of distortion, as I've got nearly 8% with it @ 20khz, on 8ohms load, 1.3V on the input (~147W out) and about 100mA bias in the outputs. Replacing the 4148 with a BAV21 brings that THD down to about 0.045%, much better, and the output power also climbs to about 170W.

Attachments

• AX14.asc
    13 KB · Views: 222
Hi Apex,

i am already done one channel AX20s layout by bli John,
sound very clear with bias 20mV (tr final hot but stable).
only one i can't solved the problem, why if not connect signal input, hum so loud (not huummm but ngiiiiiiiiiiiii (very high freq))
signal ground already connect to power ground, and speaker ground connect direct to power ground.

BR//
Madde

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 1,577
Hi Apex,

i am already done one channel AX20s layout by bli John,
sound very clear with bias 20mV (tr final hot but stable).
only one i can't solved the problem, why if not connect signal input, hum so loud (not huummm but ngiiiiiiiiiiiii (very high freq))
signal ground already connect to power ground, and speaker ground connect direct to power ground.

BR//
Madde
hey that's just look like mine ;)

Can you post the PSU picture...
Maybe the power supply issue :D
(I'm using 300VA trafo & 22000uF per rail)

Or you can try it with another power supply, see what happen :)

BR
John