DC Servo MOSFET Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ah,
I forgot this is a hybrid. My failing.

But, that shows that the information you gave out could be confusing.

This unusual circuit requires more clarity in the setting up instructions that you will need to provide.
Simply stating bias is 200mA is not enough.

I don't want that people who need clarity build this amp, and ask to many questions. My English is bad, and I can't help diyers without expirience. If someone find any usefull in this circuit...

diyAudio Member

hi apex audio
greetings built your FS 100 PSU want to use it on 75 0 75 dc voltage can you please tell what modifications are required other than supply caps want to use in quasi amp for beginers
thanking you
andrew lebo

Use 10000uF/80V caps, 1k5/5W instead 1k2/5W and add 0R1/5W in parallel to get 0,05R/10W for short circuit protect with 4 pairs outputs.
Regards

F100 MKII

Hi APEXAudio,

Was coolets design uses a different schematic for F100MkII,
F100 schematic in the thread looks different, do you have the schematic for F100MkII?:)

Is the PSU for F100 will work for a +/-25v rail, I have here an amp with only +/-36vdc rail, I wish to use your PSU design for F100.

This post was rather late, just noticed in my copy though..;)

Thanks & Regards!

Hi APEXAudio,

Was coolets design uses a different schematic for F100MkII,
F100 schematic in the thread looks different, do you have the schematic for F100MkII?:)

Is the PSU for F100 will work for a +/-25v rail, I have here an amp with only +/-36vdc rail, I wish to use your PSU design for F100.

This post was rather late, just noticed in my copy though..;)

Thanks & Regards!
There is several different version of F100, and you can find schematics in the thread just notify post number.
PSU can work with +/-36vdc just change resistor in series with relay to get 24vdc on coil, or use 12v relay.
Regards

PSU with Protect... pictures from local forum.

Attachments

• DSC00116.jpg
    DSC00116.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 2,029
  • DSC00117.jpg
    DSC00117.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 1,922
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.