• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Quanghao,

My order should be ONE set of assembled DAC board + ONE set of IV board with 2134 + ONE set of Alumimium chassis, no R-core transformer in my order list.
Also, I would like to order the Amanero interface directly form them, so please cancel the Amanero in my order too, thanks!
Please amend my order, thanks!

The STT number is 26, my first payment made is USD355.

la1209=Chi Kin Lau
Many thanks!

Kenneth Lau
ok, I fix

Quanghao pleased to announce:
1 / The kit you buy, opam (excluding chassis and or tranforme, USB), please transfer 50% of the remaining money on shipping and I will send the goods to you within one week after receipt of money of you.

2 / The DAC kit you buy, IV, or chassis and power transformer, please wait for me for another 10 days. Currently everything is done, only the chassis - I'm waiting for transportation from the place of production.
Sincere thanks!

1 / The kit you buy, opam (excluding chassis and or tranforme, USB), please transfer 50% of the remaining money on shipping and I will send the goods to you within one week after receipt of money of you.

2 / The DAC kit you buy, IV, or chassis and power transformer, please wait for me for another 10 days. Currently everything is done, only the chassis - I'm waiting for transportation from the place of production.
Sincere thanks!

Hi quanghao,

Please cancel my order of Amanero module from you and correct your spreadsheet accordingly.

STT = 21
Nick = halook
Total payment should now be 610-100 = 510

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Sincere thanks!

I am confused how much to pay Quanghao. 196 dollar for shipping and minus the Amanero ???
:eek:

You should totally ditch the 2134 and use OPA1612. I have done some extensive listening tests (me and many friends) and the OPA1611 (single) actually sounds better than the OPA627 and OPA1612 (dual but same as 1611 otherwise) is much better than the OPA2134.

Some people I know totally hate Opamps but are ok with the OPA1611/12. Also the OPA1641/42 are the J-Fet versions and they are excellent as well.

You should try them

Do

I bought the 1612.

Sincere thanks!

Quanghao,
I ready to send my payment. I asked you few days ago, about possibility to add chassis on my order and you said yes. But on your google doc spreadsheet my order only consists of dac board + I/V stage, no chassis. Now I dont know how much I should pay you. Please confirm & if the chassis is OK please update your spreadsheet accordingly.

Quanghao,
I ready to send my payment. I asked you few days ago, about possibility to add chassis on my order and you said yes. But on your google doc spreadsheet my order only consists of dac board + I/V stage, no chassis. Now I dont know how much I should pay you. Please confirm & if the chassis is OK please update your spreadsheet accordingly.

ok, I was up to you

Hi quanghao,

I have just paid you US$236 (US$205 + US$31) for the outstanding, including shipping fee to Hong Kong for my order:

PayPal transaction ID60323922T70908315
STT = 21
Nick = halook
1 x DAC base = US$450
2 x IV output stage = US$60
Total = US$510
Paid US$305 on 19 Mar 2013

Outstanding = US$205 + US$31(shipping to Hong Kong)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.