Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PC Based Computer music servers, crossovers, and equalization

CamillaDSP - Cross-platform IIR and FIR engine for crossovers, room correction etc.
CamillaDSP - Cross-platform IIR and FIR engine for crossovers, room correction etc.
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Today, 12:17 PM   #1241
HenrikEnquist is offline HenrikEnquist  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorcz View Post
I am just curious, how did you setup the chain - where do you resample and what formats.
I just used the default settings of Fedora, camilla running at 44.1 kHz and playing 44.1 kHz material. I didn't try to optimize the pulse settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykkedk View Post
@Henrik...

Well i was storking your'e github and i see that you have a numpyless development in the github

Looking forward to see when it's eventually done.
You also mentioned some time ago, that you are developing a plugin without matplotlib also, is this part of this development (not to rush you at all, just curious)

Good day out there.

Jesper.
Matplotlib depends on numpy, so numpyless also means matplotlibless! I have all the plots working now, only needs a little cleanup and then it's ready. As a bonus this also made plotting much faster.
  Reply to this post

CamillaDSP - Cross-platform IIR and FIR engine for crossovers, room correction etc.Hide this!Advertise here!