Giveaway - SJEP120R100 pair

Joined 2019
Paid Member
While we’re all waiting in anticipation for the next vfet amp, I thought it would be fun to give away a pair of some other unobtainium - ye olde Semisouth jfets. Some time ago I was the recipient of a completely unexpected, unearned gift of four SJEP120R100 from a very kind and generous guy that some of you may know. Anyways, I’ve been having my fun with them and have come to the conclusion that I’m completely happy with just a pair of these. So I thought I would extend the generosity and pass this extra pair to someone else in the Pass forum who hasn’t had the opportunity to play with them.

Rules
  • - if you don’t currently own any SJEP (DIY or production amp) you’re eligible
  • - I’ll cover shipping within reason. If you’re in some remote corner of the world and shipping exceeds, say $10 USD, I may ask you to help cover the rest
  • - These parts are used, but work just fine. If for some reason they arrive and were damaged in transit, that’s too bad - I don’t have another pair to give you.
  • - I’ll keep entry open until 8pm EST tonight (10 March, 2021) From there, I’ll take the last post that contains all entrant names, randomize with random.org, and the person at the top spot will be the winner. I’ll post the screenshot - it’ll be winners responsibility to pm me with their shipping info.

To enter just copy the previous post with entrants names, add yours, and make a new post.

Attachments

• 1541E4A1-01DB-40B9-A3D7-011660442445.jpeg
    1541E4A1-01DB-40B9-A3D7-011660442445.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 1,253