L'Amp: A simple SIT Amp

i have made some test with a 10ohm reosthat bypassed with a 47000uf
and looking at the loadline it's difficult to find a bad operating points .. or the best one if you don't have a distorsion analyzer .. at this time i run mine at 16V 2.13A with a 1.8R source resistance and 47000uf bypass.

Hi Eric

Earlier I used my B1 with the LÀmp - and the Alp10.2(which is about 89 db). The source was then the DirectDac(SC4398) which gives about 1,75 volt output!
on some recordings it could be somewhat low output - but mostly very good. Today I have the Alp12P - and I have installed Sowthers on the balanced output on the Dac(so it should give approximately 2,5 Volt output). The same configuration on the LÀmp and....
So today it very good and strong output!:cool:

Best

Olav

Guys, If we would need to design a plate choke specialy made
for 2SK82 what would be the guide lines?
We need usually for 100ohm plate resistance 1H inductance,
so we only need 0.1H here or am I missing something?
The hammond filter choke 193V has 0,3H but is not designed for plate reactor.
Any thoughts?

I am working on a SIT parafeed...It sounds nice, I mean the words...SIT PARAFEED
You wont find a 20-30ohm primary and 10-15W output transformer to use as a parafeed.

I will use higher voltages to be able to use a 50ohm output transformer.
This is an expensive project so far, but will see how it performs. Its an experiment...

I am working on a SIT parafeed...It sounds nice, I mean the words...SIT PARAFEED
You wont find a 20-30ohm primary and 10-15W output transformer to use as a parafeed.

I will use higher voltages to be able to use a 50ohm output transformer.
This is an expensive project so far, but will see how it performs. Its an experiment...

Have you talked with these guy's???
Autoformers offered by ZeroImpedance- Improve your speaker sound quality with the use of an autoformer.
:Pawprint: