The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Was able to turn down the seat heating in the car today...to medium! :flame:
Heated seats? WTF? Here we have A/C seats and I was finally able to turn it down to medium as the heat wave is over.

While the above statement is complete BS I do like the fact the Edge seats are heated and cooled. Can't wait for summer to try them out. Only thing is that when my wife sits in the car I won't be able to call her my hot piece of *** anymore. She'll now be my cool kitty.

Last edited:
....Cal!

What will the doggie think of that?

Well, since the rear seats are only heated, he will remain a HPOA. For the girl dogs anyway. He is still fully equipped and he asks to borrow a $100 for date money every time he runs into one of those dogs with the special seasonal perfume about them. He's quite the randy little guy.

Daddy taught him well. ;)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:)

Attachments

• EBB.jpg
    EBB.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 98
Attended a little gathering yesterday at the home of dBel84 listening to, among other things, an M2X, a SissySit, and a Whammy headphone amp. (And a nice pair of EL34 triode mono amps.) My first time hearing any Pass (or Pass-ish) stuff.

Good food, good beer, good company, what more could one ask for? (There were even lovely parting gifts!)

Best part, however, was that I noticed a cello in the house as I was leaving, and asked Donald if he played. He said that it was his daughter's, and that she was playing that very day ... at Carnegie Hall.

Thanks to all involved, had a terrific time. - Pat