The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

This listening room was a Chicago retailer with a PASS Labs XA25 and a Firstwatt SIT amp connected to a full range speaker from CUBE. I sat in there for 45 minutes while they switched back and forth from the XA25 to the SIT. Great experience!

Excellent! Thanks Elwood for beautyful Axpona photos :cheers:

Where is Soundhappy?
Perhaps some new fotos from exotic tubes and loudspeakers?

Greets
Dirk
I am back.New video from Puy du Fou :spin: Éternels

maybe i'm exagerating a bit: i'm not in the process of learning finnish, but i like to hear it spoken: it sounds «foreign» and fun, a bit like dutch (fun in a good way). Also, i am a hockey fan and i like finnish players in general (jesperi Kotkaniemi is a favorite in the town :) ). Also i like snow and i would say the culture seem close with our in Quebec: we are sharing land with indigenous also and the demographic is similar.

I wanted to learn german german first, but i thought after practicing a bit that it was not for me...not sure why.

So you are not quite finished with Finnish yet...:D
Yes, they do tell me (also my experience) that Canadians and Fins have quite a lot in common. :)

Joined 2011
Paid Member
speak

you Dodo

:)

Yes massa. Well its wierd. The TTs on the green islands is still as it used to be. One minute you stand in the depot discussing a clutch issue with a top racer, next lap dude is absent. But yea, this is racing, the ultimate sort no questions asked. The feeling is undescribable. Take this test. Four motorcycles is coming oyt of a 70-curve downloap. Shoulder to shoulder they pass you 330 km/h stepping in sixth gear and you know that 200 m away theres a knee in the forest. Be there or be #. Love you